[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't know how any album will make me feel like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (226 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
226 KB, 600x600
I just don't know how any album will make me feel like this one does. It's not just that it's beautiful. It's this very specific kind of beauty that I've never seen captured anywhere else.

I should just give up on music entirely and stick to this for the rest of my life, really.
>>
>>59661521
"I should just give up on music entirely and stick to this for the rest of my life, really."
I wouldn't go that far but yeah this album is incredible. Leonard Cohen is pretty highly rated but I still think he is underrated. People often are far too pleb to listen to him, but they also often think they are being patrician by dismissing him as a "shitty poet." Just listen to the beautiful music. Famous Blue Raincoat is GOAT
>>
>>59661750
Last Year's Man gets me. I can feel a physical presence stab into my gut with that one. It's a frightening and incredible experience.
>>
I like halleluja and home. His style and voice are chill and harmonious. Still noob with this singer. Some recomandation of songs?
>>
>>59662104
>songs
Hallelujah, I guess.

His true power comes from his albums, though. This, Songs of Leonard Cohen and I'm Your Man are works of art.
>>
I love this album and his first album
>>
>>59661782
Love calls you by name is another of my favorites
>>
Challenge: List your favorite lyric(s) from Leonard Cohen? I've been thinking of doing an analysis on one of his songs but I can't decide which one to do
>>
>>59662940
Avalanche
The pain of that song
>>
>>59662940
>And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
What can I possibly say?

>And your love is some dust in an old man's cough
who is tapping his foot to a tune

>Myself I long, I long for love and light
But must it come so cruel, and must it must it be so very bright?
>>
Hows his new album? I liked the last one he did but haven't listened to his most recent one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.