[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person that appreciates Tyler the Creator who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Tyler-The-Creator1.jpg (96 KB, 608x610) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-The-Creator1.jpg
96 KB, 608x610
Am I the only person that appreciates Tyler the Creator who isn't a white, middle class teenager who wants to look rebellious and eats up anything OF related even if it's bad?
>>
>>59660488
you've developed an original opinion?

proud of you
>>
>>59660488
no, you're probably not the only one
>>
>Am I the only person that appreciates Tyler the Creator
yes
>>
>>59660663
I mean I only say this because all around it seems like people either hate Tyler or are what i mentioned who eat yo everything as long as its of related
>>
Oh boy.
>>
So you're saying that you have shit taste?
>>
ayyyy I'm with you on this one
>>
Buffalo was nice tbh
>>
i didn't like cherry bomb apart from like 3 songs. fuck it was pretty nice tho. he should continue rapping like that.
>>
no. on /mu/? maybe.
>>
I appreciate Tyler's work and I think his stuff (even some of the songs on Cherry Bomb...) are actually not that bad at all. I wouldn't rate any of his work higher than a 6 just based off the fact that it's horrorcore (just not my kind of rap) and his lyrics and production are shoddy at times. But I can dig still dig it.
>>
>>59662375
>it's horrorcore
It's not. I know some tracks are, but as wholes, the albums are alternative hip hop with horrorcore undertones and atmosphere. He has a track here and there about rape and death and stuff, the only album of his I would call "horrorcore" would be "Goblin"
>>
He's not as bad as people on this board make him out to be. And he makes some good instrumentals. Wouldn't say he's worthy of much praise other than that.
>>
I felt like the expression on his face was a reaction to all the dicks on here.
>>
your Majesties above video end it through the bumblebee your Google Phone movie manual that use of bumblebee mcstealth atoms of bumblebee your dad to the bumps in it what it do the bumblebee do list of companies in a is a bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee is a bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee bumblebee

the fact that the fact that so many publications still name The Beatles the best band of all time is really disgusting to me because you're not a good TV you night night Goodwin and I mean it's really kind of disgusting to me when people say that the Beatles are good to be honest and I really really really really love men lie I just dream every night of men and can't stop men all the men to actually my name's Jo
>>
>>59660488
You're think you are better than them but you're really just as bad because you listen to tyler the creator
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.