[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lady Gaga is the least relevant of the mainstream popstars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3143946.jpg (121 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
3143946.jpg
121 KB, 500x351
>Lady Gaga is the least relevant of the mainstream popstars that became popular from 2007 to 2012
how'd this happen
>>
who cares
Gaga is shit you fucking fag
>>
>>59654339
Miley Cyrus happened
>>
Ke$ha
>>
She has her own tv show. I'd say P!nk or Christina Aguilera are the ones who are only relevant when they have new music to share.
>>
She put out 2 shitty albums in a row.
>>
>>59654339
>music was just an excuse for her to tell you how amazing she is and how she is changing the world and attempted to pander to homos
>no one cared
>>
>>59654403
Those two have been around for a long time. No one seems to care about Aguilera's music anymore, although P!nk has surprising longevity. Most of her newer songs were still big hits.
>>
She tried too hard to be a gay icon and she tried too hard to be weird.
>>
>>59654403
lmaooooo im avid diva listener. Christina aguilera aint relevent. look at her last single chart.

Lady Gaga isnt relevant because pop music when from being dramatic and eccentric (Lady Gaga, Kesha, LMFAO) to being melancholy and predictable (Meghan Trainor, Lorde, Sam Smith).

Lady Gaga can't adapt. and tbh i dont think she cares. if you notice crazy outfits dont get you anywhere. Miley is actually shunned for them.
Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Jessie J have all returned to wearing 'normal' outfits.

Lady Gaga was game changer, despite what you may say about her music. she just cant keep up. the world wants something boring
>>
>>59654533
True. P!nk's proven to be durable af. My point was they struggle for relevancy between hits. P!nk might shun magazine covers intentionally. I've never seen her openly court celebritydom. She's one of those PJ Harvey types who just drops off the radar between album cycles.
>>
She's trying to be taken seriously as an artist and isn't interested in being grouped in with other top 40 performers. Hence the collab with what's his face and her role on AHS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.