[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he listen to, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: spurdo.png (9 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
9 KB, 528x404
What does he listen to, /mu/?
>>
>>59647824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqLiLScLwp4
>>
vladislav delay
>>
sbring lomabog
>>
The Fugs, Fugazi, the list could go on...
>>
zachariah holte
>>
Lil dicky
>>
>>59647824
Wintersun, Amorphis, HIM and Insomnium
>>
>>59647824
Other people recite tired old memes like they're still funny.

We have this thread like at least 4 times a day. Know when to stop.
>>
>>59648109
>all these newtrips

we have enough trips, know when to stop
>>
>>59648109
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>59648159
Using a trip whenever I want isn't against any global rules, Nice copypasta. I bet you felt pretty good posting that. Next time, how about you use your words.
>>59648145
I've been here for quite some time under different names. But I like tripping. I do it cause anons like you hate it. And I know how much people love to hate here, so I'm pretty cool with it. I don't even post bullshit unless provoked. Notice how all my posts typically have something to do with the thread until someone quotes my ass, haha.
>>
>>59648272
literally all your posts are about "LE TRIPCODE USERS DINDU NUFFIN"

fuck off
>>
>>59647849
Fug Buddons :-DDDD
>>
>>59648629
Oh, no I understand tripcode users can definitely seek attention. I get where you guys are comin from but regardless you still react like its the end of the world and that's priceless. Most of my posts are, in summary

"lol you guys are so mad at my green name that's not anon"

personally, I don't even like most other tripfags.
>>
>>59648629
My favorite trip was that dude from /x/ that would post bowie pictures all the time. I forget his name, but I miss that dude. Damn that was almost five years ago.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.