[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young thug should be considered a top 3 rapper by everyone. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: young god.png (591 KB, 885x536) Image search: [Google]
young god.png
591 KB, 885x536
Young thug should be considered a top 3 rapper by everyone. He has the most original flow in the game, doesn't confine himself to 90s pleb rap. Doesn't confine himself to pleb conscious rap. He will be considered a top 3 rapper of this generation, try to prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>rap

This is a music board, fuck off.
>>
>>59647261
did you get cucked by one of them coons, whitey?
>>
idc
>>
File: goat.jpg (78 KB, 586x296) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
78 KB, 586x296
>>59647243
People forget what makes an MC an MC. An MC has two elements: delivery and lyrics. The best MC should have the best combination of those. Tech N9ne has better delivery than ANYONE. EVER. BY WAY FAR. I don't think his lyrics are quite the most complex, but his rhyme schemes are crazy. Pay attention to what words rhyme and you can tell. That being said, his lyrics are still some of the best ever. I think only Eminem, Lupe, Pac, and Nas can compare in lyrics.

Here are some things that are included in this argument that have nothing to do with being a great M popularity, impact on the game, beats, sales, and awards. Those all have to do with money. Tech didn't go for a major record deal, because he wanted to do his own thing. Therefore, he doesn't have money to spend on high-profile producers or advertising. This also means he's not as widely known, popular, high-selling, and he can't make much of an impact on the game. This is about to change though, as he seems to be becoming a big name.
>>
>>59647261
Marcel says that "rap is one of the truest forms of music in existence."
>>
>>59647243
i unironically agree tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 224x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 224x239
>>59647311
>>
>>59647332
>Marcel

And I should give a flying fuck what he thinks, why?
>>
File: 1401370962801.jpg (569 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1401370962801.jpg
569 KB, 1582x1627
reminder
>>
>>59647332
I like rap but quoting marcel is stupid
>>
>>59647467
it's post-ironic post-modernism conceptual art statement bruh
>>
>>59647447

>education
>useful
>>
I believe when we look at the mid 10s retrospectively, the most important and influential rappers will be kendrick, drake, and young thug. This depends on vft6 and hitunes and how good they are, but I'm betting they'll solidify their places in hh history
>>
>>59647700

Yes, but YT will the one that really broke what defines rap. He is literally the Sex Pistols of Hip Hop.
>>
>>59647311
1st off you lost major points saying Pac is lyrical what?? hes nice but his lyrical content cant even compare to the others you listed

2nd..wtf is this thread on?? Young thug is great but at the moment he isnt even the best rapper noted by the game...Drake, Kendrick, J Cole, and countless others are surpassing him! This thread is full of plebs
>>
>>59647311
lol u funny
>>
File: thugger.webm (0 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
thugger.webm
0 B, 486x500
NEW ALBUM WHEN

I've never been this excited about upcoming albums before, thugger is like the first artist i give a shit about at all

also he gotta be the CUTEST black rapper ever, all the others are just manly gorillas
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.