[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guys facebook is constantly filled with him telling you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
This guys facebook is constantly filled with him telling you how great vinyl is and nostalgia about how musicians used to be respected. Is this justified since he made endtroducing?
>>
He's entitled to his opinions.
>>
Well, he is a DJ.
>>
>>59645267
Not at all, Facebook should probably delete his page because of this.
>>
Too future.
>>
>>59645292
Guess so, but sometimes I feel like he's stuck in the past and continually circlejerks himself about how great endtroducing and the pre-emptive strike are. Fuck it they're great albums
>>
>>59645267
lmao is dat nigga from limp bizkit
>>
>>59645378
How is him posting about how much he likes vinyl and that musicians need to respected mean that he "circlejerks himself"? It kind of sounds like he's just using his facebook to say what's on his mind, not what he thinks of himself.
>>
>>59645378
If he was stuck in the past he'd still be making good music
>>
>>59645267
wow i did not expect him to look like that
>>
>>59645414
Aw c'mon, I kinda sorta maybe a little tiny bit liked The Less You Know, The Better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3NELLmKGMA
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1000x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1000x580
>>59645442
Heres a better picture where he doesn't look like he just quit Limp Bizkit
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 560x315
>>59645442
I think he looks quite photogenic. Though this photo may be a decade old. Here's one from 2013
>>
The Hard Sell (Encore) > Endtroducing... > Brainfreeze > Product Placement Breaks > The Private Press > Preemptive Strike > The Less You Know, The Better = The Outsider

Cut chemist > Shadow
>>
>>59645292
Yeah true. I'm not saying it's bothering me but he seems a little cocky about his achievements which I guess he can display all he wants
>>
>>59645395
Whoever you want it to be
>>
>>59645404
Yeah you're probs right. Maybe I analyse his posts too much
>>
>>59645366
Hey man, that's a lil extreme dontcha think? xD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.