[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody noticed that at the end of 'The Moment'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Has anybody noticed that at the end of 'The Moment' the song starts bouncing from ear to ear? Feels fuckin' trippy
>>
You mean like most songs from the 60s? Fucking wow
>>
>not listening in mono
>>
>>59644786
>Feels fuckin' trippy
I can just tell from that you're underage and have never done drugs
>>
>>59644809
He pretty much gave it away that he was underage when he posted a Tame Impala album.

I suppose saying Feels fuckin' trippy sounds better than using the word vibe
>>
>>59644819
Tripfags are underage
>>
>>59644786
Wow, they turned a knob back and forth, ebin
>>
Im all about tame impala, theyre great but a simple pan from left to right is nothing new
>>
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
>taking this bait
>>
This album is just ridiculously average. Overhyped and overplayed.
>>
>>59645440
Nah
>>
>>59645492
Yeh
>>
Animal Collective and the Elephant 6 >>>>>> Lame Impala tbh
>>
>>59645440
Unfortunately, have to agree. Some songs are allright. But like 3/4 on the album is really boring.
>>
>>59644796
lol you clearly dont know shit about what you're trying to talk about.
>>
"I liked Tame Impala b4 they were hyped"
"Tame Impala were only good when they were psych rock"
"Currents is overrated"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.