[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SINGERS/SINGRESSES YOU CAN'T STAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>>
Meghan Trainor
BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHE LIKES TO STUFF HER FACE STUFF HER FACE SO YUMMY
>>
>>
>>59642626
>>59642645
These as well as pic related. I can't say I don't like Sam Smith because I've only heard Latch (which isn't even his song) and I quite like it.
>>
>>59642626
Hi, fat shamer
>>59642703
Listen to his song for new James Bond movie
>>
File: 1431782228648.jpg (40 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
1431782228648.jpg
40 KB, 599x400
>>
>>59642764
>Listen to his song for new James Bond movie
I'm unimpressed. Is this what most of his songs are like?
>>
>>59642862
Dreery shite, yeah
>>
>>59642703
he did write the topline
>>
>>59642603
hes actually pretty interesting for a top 20 pop musician
>>
Kurt Cobain, because he is a big faggot, I'd shoot him in hea..OH WAIT

Jame Heitfeld, because Metallica is one of biggest faggot shits.
>>
>>59642603
oh fucking tell me about it. sam smith is such a generic boring singer. his voice has a good range but sounds like someone's had his balls in a clamp for the past year.
>>
>>59642764
Oh, fuck that song.
Seriously. It's one of the most successful James Bond themes of all time and it's all because of his popularity.
Who can genuinely say they like it better than even 90% of the other bond songs?
This frustrates me so fucking much...
>>
>>59642862
Yeah, he also ripped off Tom Petty
>>
>>59643353
>his popularity
I hadn't heard of him or the song before this thread.
>>
>>59643362
Speaking of which, I hate Tom Petty. Even when I went through my "dadrock" phase, he was always my least favorite musician. He just sounds ridiculously stupid.
>>
>>59643353
that song gets on my fucking nerves. doesnt matter how good the movie's going to be - it'll be tainted by that fucking guy and that fucking song forever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.