[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last.fm is still in "beta" I hope they forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443896722843.gif (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1443896722843.gif
3 MB, 384x288
>last.fm is still in "beta"

I hope they forget this update ever fucking happened and just roll back already.
>>
As shitty as the paste your taste always was for me I kind of miss it. I don't really use the site enough (outside scrobbling and making charts, though the change has messed up some chart making sites) for it to bother me too much but it's still annoying.
>>
I'm forever in beta
>>
I think it's alright
Although I never really used it before the update
What's the difference?
>>
>>59642150
I'm not one of the people who absolutely hates the new layout but they did remove and change some things that I find annoying.

>the search bar no longer shows bands/albums/songs that match your search criteria while you're typing
>no paste your taste
>up until recently they didn't have the taste-o-meter, where you can see how similar someone is to your taste by visiting their page
>main page that shows your most recent artist/albums/songs shows only 5 artists instead of 9
>no way that I see to add an artist to your library from their page anymore
>>
if you use last.fm you should fuck off to reddit tbh
RYM is the patrician choice
>>
File: 1442976125512.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1442976125512.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>59642201

>Not using both.
>>
>>59642201

AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAH have you ever seen the forums on that awful site? it's fucking horrible
>>
>>59642201
I'm both too lazy and indecisive to manually rate everything I listen to. I do use RYM and occasionally rate albums but last.fm keeps track of everything I listen to while RYM only has the stuff I bother to rate.
>>
>>59642201
I use both. Where's my home, anon?

>>59642187
Also the album art doesn't show up next to the scrobbles
>>
>>59642187
>no paste your taste
That's a good thing. It made navigating the archive annoying.
>>
>>59642187
also
>no about me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.