[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every new white heavy rock band have the emo or cookie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why does every new white heavy rock band have the emo or cookie monster voice?
>>
Not true, by the way.
>>
>hard rock
>cookie monster voice
Are you in your 60s? Fuck off
>>
>>59641423
I use to hate the cookie monster voice, but now it's the only thing I listen to.
>>
>>59641423
>emo
Maynard James Keenan ripoffs
>cookie monster
br00tality \m/
>>
File: kittie1z.jpg (31 KB, 396x213) Image search: [Google]
kittie1z.jpg
31 KB, 396x213
>>59641455

I can only stand it if a female is doing it
>>
>>59641486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_sK0682YDM
>>
File: 149875632.jpg (135 KB, 640x1027) Image search: [Google]
149875632.jpg
135 KB, 640x1027
>>59641423
It's an Aryan Übermensch thing, fam.

I don't expect you to understand our affinity for growling like a bear to honor the old ursine gods.
>>
>>59641536

Bitches don't throw their titties out to faggot shit like this
>>
File: 25275.jpg (93 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
25275.jpg
93 KB, 400x600
>>59641630
No, I but I throw out my cock.
>>
>>59641630
>faggot shit like this
uh huh

compared to what
>>
>>59641704
Would you happen to know anything about their history with the Barge to Hell festival? I'm convinced the festival caters to bands who aren't allowed in the country because Holy Moses keeps playing this festival then immediately going back to europe.
>>
>>59641731
kek I'm just a slav I don't know shit.

My guess is pooling in resources to play several gigs on a big ass boat is more of a novelty than a traditional tour and brings in mealheads with expendable funds

>cruise ship blaring metal all day
>can't relax and appreciate the light blue waters
>all the women look and smell bad
>bound to be fights due to free flowing alcohol

god-tier lineup tho tbh

http://www.bargetohell.com/artists.htm
>>
>>59641789
From my experience, KK Null was refused entry to the country when Zeni Geva came so I know we're prone to pulling this shit on bands. I guess I could try and ask them. I just thought of it recently when I saw the new lineup and thought it all made for quite a coincidence that the one single show they come to here is literally off the coast in international waters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.