[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rutracker rip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151002_175545847_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151002_175545847_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
alternatives?
>>
go out and buy the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music the music
>>
A private tracker.

As I understand they are giving record companies special accounts? Too bad rutracker doesn't allow account deletion.
>>
what happened sorry?
>>
People keep saying this but it's working fine for me.
>>
>>59641126
what ? it works perfectly fine for me
>>
>>59641126
Я вижy yкpaинcкyю пpoпaгaндy
>>
>>59642105
why would ukrainians pretend that rutracker is down
I mean what would they get from this
>>
>>59641126
Hey I recognise that building, are you from Bratislava?
>>
File: rutracker.png (70 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
rutracker.png
70 KB, 1024x600
the only issue I'm stuck on is there used to be an "enter username" box and a password box. now there's just one searchbar.
how do I log in? or is this the thing?
>>
>>59642409
This has been annoying me too but thankfully I can read Russian. The blue word directly to the left of the search bar is for logging in. The one that starts with BXO.
>>
>>59642409
Click on that Bxo whatever on the left of the search bar
>>
>>59642409
Click the second one to log in. The one that starts with a B
>>
why are you guys afraid of using ru? honeypot? are Americans the only one who will be affected?
>>
>>59642433
>>59642444
>>59642449
thanks guys.
first time I pressed Bxo the searchbar disappeared entirely, but repressing it revealed 3(!) text boxes (the two on the right being username and password).
it didn't do that before - either I was logged in, or there were 2 text boxes for re-entry. I have no idea why they changed (and complicated) it.
>>
Daily reminder to stop using rutracker

https://torrentfreak.com/rutracker-says-copyright-holders-can-moderate-its-torrents-150929/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.