[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of the British indie rock buzzbands made the best album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Which of the British indie rock buzzbands made the best album this year?
>>
FFS
>>
For me
EE > FFS >> Foals >>>> Editors
>>
>ffs
>british
>indie rock
>buzzband

i know you feel the need to generalize things into a category, but can you not be wrong about it when you do pls
>>
FFS is more than just a buzzband
>>
>>59633982
>>59634007
Yeah I know they don't really fit there considering they collaborated with an 80s band, but I I still wanted to include them
>>
>>59634007
>>59634063
They were a buzzband in the 00s, but even back then they were putting out legitimately great indie rock records

tbh they're almost dadcore now
>>
>>59634063
>80s
>formed in 1971

franz ferdinand is also a well established band of a 10 years long career, so at this point to call them a buzzband would mean to call the strokes a buzzband
>>
>>59634094
>>59634112
Well Franz Ferdinand are one of the few early-mid 00s indie rock bands that didn't fade completely into irrelevance so that is something.
>>
>>59633763
I've listen only the album with cool cover. Can't help you there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.