[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this live up to the hype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 960x960
Does this live up to the hype?
>>
>>59632329
I'm definitely a fan of his earlier work but this album is still impressive as a whole
>>
Yeah I when I pre ordered the record I was a bit hesitant since I wasn't really a fan of his last full length but I am pleasantly surprised with this record and it's on heavy rotation!!
>>
the homosexual sjw overtones kinda killed it but I think that's what he meant by the new dirt and we should respect his decisions
>>
>old boots
>new dirt
what did he mean by this
>>
>>59632329
Old dirt new boots?
>>
Favorite lines?

>Keep on acquiring a taste for what is naturally repugnant;
>this is an unfailing source of pleasure
>>
>>59632329
Fuck, I hate how shit like this is more popular than legitimately great alt-country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtgPeNKpnyw
>dem lyrics
>you thought god was an architect
>now you know
>he's more like a pipe bomb ready to blow

Or Sturgill Simpson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvnXiG0zhyM
>>
>>59632794
>I SLEPT WITH FAITH AND FOUND A CORPSE IN MY ARMS ON AWAKENING
>I DRANK AND DANCED ALL NIGHT WITH DOUBT AND FOUND HER A VIRGIN IN THE MORNING
>>
>>59632794
>I’M NOT CONTENT TO BELIEVE IN A PERSONAL DEVIL AND SERVE HIM, IN THE ORDINARY SENSE OF THE WORD. I WANT TO GET A HOLD OF HIM
>PERSONALLY
>AND BECOME HIS CHIEF OF STAFF.
>>
YOU CAN FIND ME JACKING OFF IN THE BACK OF MY TAILGATE

LOOKIN AT ALL DEEZ PRETTY THANGS

MY KIND OF PARTY!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLqoB3v_wI
>>
>>59632794
>>59633142
this
>>
>>59632794
"Part of the public horror of sexual irregularity is due to the fact that everyone knows himself essentially guilty."
>>
>>59632794
>HE WHO FIGHTS AGAINST MONSTERS SHOULD SEE TO IT THAT HE DOES NOT BECOME A MONSTER IN THE PROCESS.
>AND WHEN YOU STARE PERSISTENTLY INTO AN ABYSS, THE ABYSS ALSO STARES INTO YOU.
>>
>>59633142
this is basically nickelback
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.