[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally murdered ;__;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
literally murdered

;__;
>>
File: 2015DAVEGROHL_FooFighters.jpg (50 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
2015DAVEGROHL_FooFighters.jpg
50 KB, 552x368
why'd he do it, /mu/?
>>
>>59625909

Because otherwise he would have faded into obscurity, and no one would care?
>>
kurt wrecked my life.

i grew up thinking i didnt need to shower and corporations were bad
>>
>>59626007
pearl jam is still making music and although the newer albums suck my 6 inch they are far from irrelavent, he was mudered because courtney didn't want to fade into nothing
>>
>>59626007
More like he would've been sold out becoming the soulless corporate icon he never wanted to be because despite all the counterculture bluster his music was the pop equivalent of grunge. Catchy tunes without a real message made to be consumed by the largest audience possible.

>>59625909
This is what he would've become.
>>
>>59625890
>literally killed for sleeping with the qt bassist from hole.
>>
>>59625909
Because he wanted to be THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

1 down, thousands to go, Dave!.
>>
>>59626116
he was ending nirvana, some theorys are that his suicide note was originally addressed to fans until it was doctored by courtney
>>
>>59626198
Courtney was a cunt tbh
>>
>>59625909
He didn't, Cali Dewitt did.
>>
>>59626198
It's pretty obvious that the majority of the letter and the blurb written at the end were written separately by a very different mindset.
>>
>>59627166
yeah I'm convinced he had a resignation letter already written and then when he was ready to actually kill himself he was like "I'll just add a few lines to this thing I already wrote"

Apparently after his od in Rome he lost his mind which is why his handwritten is so fucked up on the last bit of the note
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.