[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /mu/ I have a 400 word essay due Thursday and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mwqw9ecNqs1qkzudxo1_400.jpg (24 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqw9ecNqs1qkzudxo1_400.jpg
24 KB, 400x509
Help me /mu/

I have a 400 word essay due Thursday and I'm freaking the fuck out. Music for this?
>>
you are retarded
>>
smoke more cigarettes
>>
>>59625884
a four hundred word essay is some easy shit mate i mean like really come on that is barely any words to begin with and probably definitely way less when compared to something like a five hundred or six hundred or seven hundred plus essay I mean really like you could probably bang that shit out in a split second if you sat down with some good coke or whatever type uppers you like and just spilt your internal beans onto some paper like come the fuck on faggot no really though man thats not too many words you are just looking at it all wrong man maybe just listen to ride he will tell you he writes like 1000 words a day and I would bet you all the lint in my ass that his hands are not ever getting tired when he sits and does that cause it is really not all that much in terms of words, it is only probably a handful of words beyond three hundred and eighty five words but here let me ask you how many papers you have to write on because that could determine how small your writing is and then maybe your hand will cramp but if you really like the subject matter you probably wont realize the pain building in your hand muscles
>>
>>59626709
and then afterwards when you are all done and shit you can totally go down to marks and cop those sick fish tacos you have been eyeing up (and i totally know you been eyeing them up because i saw you just last week as you walked by that place (i was at the corner) and you stopped for a moment and gasped at their fishen sheen before a drop of drool caressed your limp lower lip and fell to the pavement you were stuck on, just stairing those sweet sweet fish tacos down, the ones with all the condiments and shit like lettuce too probably, those things are so bad ass like that man) and then when your tum tum is all full and hurtin you will know that the satisfying pain of indigestion is due to your total domination of the situation you once had at hand, the one where you had to chill for a sec and bang out a tight ass lil slam piece of an essay, in only four hundred words.
>>
>400 words
Not even hard
>>
>>59625847
I'm assuming you've had all semester to work on this but there's really nothing to be done at this point. You should probably just drop out.

Also:
>>>/fit/ or >>>/sp/, I forget where this came from.
>>
What are you in third grade???????????? 400 words is nothing..............................
>>
>>59625847
>tfw I have 6 minute lecture on electric sensors till next thursday
>i'm listening to emo all the time

help /mu/
>>
>400 hundred words
>due on Thursday
>freaking out

you should be banned for being underage and an idiot
>>
Help me /mu/ I have a 20 word essay due in next month.
Music for this feel?
>>
GET

OFF

OF

/mu/

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
>>
400 words is pretty fucking short you faggot
>>
I could write an entire shit post that was four hundred words like Jesus Christ, it's not even hard. Is this bait? This has to be bait! I mean four hundred Words? If It was 1,500 or something, then yeah, I'd understand, but four hundred? Back in my day I would BS 400 words for a much longer essay. I'd talk about the water cycle or some shit that would fly right by, you know? I mean the average five-paragraph essay has an intro of around 125 words, so why is four hundred a big deal? Doesn't matter anyway, you're just another edgy high school faggot who probably discovered Fugzai yesterday and is sitting in his tiny, cum stained room typing up another edgy comment to try and piss off another social justice warrior on tumblr or twitter or some other shit. Four hundred words is it? That's what you need music to accomplish? Not getting over your girlfriend of some months or the death of a loved one? No! You gotta finish that essay! And it's not even due in an hour or something, it's due on Thursday! You can finish 400 words by Thursday, just do half today and half tomorrow!
>>
>>59628034
nigga thats only 201
>>
>>59626709
>>59626727
F-
see me :(
>>
>>59628692
straight shota?
>>
i dont know if these replies are also bait or not
>>
400??!?!

Wtf lmao, back when I was in college I had to write essays that were LITERALLY DOUBLE that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.