[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some songs like Midnight City by m83? Currently listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: citypages_m83_11.jpg (59 KB, 565x376) Image search: [Google]
citypages_m83_11.jpg
59 KB, 565x376
What are some songs like Midnight City by m83? Currently listening more and more to Electronic genre right now. Need reccomendation
>>
>>59620571
So you want neon indian but all their songs feature some kind of loud annoying sound?

Midnight city is pretty annoying imo

buh... BWA BWUH BWAA
BWA BWUH BABABABA

the whole fucking song
>>
>>59620588
>Midnight city is pretty annoying imo
yeah if you're constantly playing it
>>
>>59620622
No, I mean that sound in the track is annoying. Regardless of how many times you play it, that's redundant. Anything is annoying with repetition. Its in commercials, Teenage girls throw it on when they wanna be so indeh. If this song isn't annoying to you by now, I'd applaud if I weren't so bewildered.
>>
>>59620588
Someone recommend me Neon Indian - Polish Girl too said that the song is similiar to Midnight City. But after I listened nope it's not what I'm looking for because I like the Bwa Bwuh Bwaa loud annoying sound xD

IMHO, I think the similiarity between Neon Indian Polish Girl and Midnight City is the way the vocalist sings
>>
>>59620646
Why don't you listen to the album and not just one song off the album? Broaden your horizons a bit.
>>
>>59620641
I regularly run through M83's entire discography and still enjoy Midnight City when it comes on, especially the sax part dude.
>>
>>59620672
It sounds like you should just listen to remixes of it, then. But, soon enough someone will give you a good tip. I'd look up black moth super rainbow but that has little to nothing to do with the track. But I dunno, Seems like you'd enjoy it. I got a good feeling.
>>
>>59620672
True, Midnight City is M83's best song. Apart from that I like Wait. It's not as catchy as Midnight City, but me likey.
>>
>>59620646
xDDDD
>>
>>59620693
>reccing black moth super rainbow
ok we get it dude you have opinions
>>
>>59620709
What is this post supposed to mean? Would you have posted this if I had said like, Blank Banshee or Poshdog? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>59620703
Well, I don't think it's their best, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.
I genuinely appreciate records like BTDHU way more.

>>59620693
Meh I've never really looked into hearing M83 remixes before, I'm always very engaged in enjoying all of their records, but I'll see to it one day
>>
>>59620709
lol were you trying to be clever? cause it just seems like you're being contrarian. BMSR is a pretty safe reccomendation. Lots of people fall in love with it first listen. This anon has a weird request, so I did my best to give him something he'd enjoy. why you h8in I don't see any reccomendations from you.

>>59620732
Hmm... Lemme think a bit more on what would pique your interests.
>>
why no one hasnt recommended the best m83 album, Dead Cities, Red Seas, and Lost Ghosts yet is beyond me
one full listen and you wont understand why you even liked Hurry up were dreaming in the first place.
>>
>>59621179
I think you mean Saturdays = Youth
All bout that sweet synthwave
>>
>>59621189
uh i dont know shoegaze revival > synthwave but thats just me.
>>
>>59621202
Not really tho
But both dope albums tbh
>>
File: Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg
136 KB, 300x300
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.