[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-TheIdlerWheel....jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheIdlerWheel....jpg
19 KB, 220x220
10/10
>>
>>59612417
yes
>>
Not op but this is the only album from Fiona that I've listened to and I really enjoyed it. Where do I go from here?
>>
>>59612571
her whole discography is very solid imo. idler is my personal favorite of them all. "when the pawn" is a good second album to listen to.
>>
>>59612571
no idea, this is the only album of hers that I have listened to
>>
>>59612571
>>59612645
when the pawn......
>>
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do > When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right > Extraordinary Machine (Brion version) > Tidal
>>
>>59613242
Switch 'The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do' with 'When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right.'
>>
>>59612571
Tidals
>>
Anyone got a decent link for the Jon Brion version of Extraordinary Machine?
>>
>>59613602
Exactly this
>>
>>59614208
literally the only place I've been able to find it is on soulseek
>>
>>59614208
>>59614622
but actually you know what im in a good mood, ill upload it for you. My internet is shitty so it may take a while but I'll do it for you and all of my lovely /mu/tants
>>
>>59614678
i'm monitoring this
>>
Opinions on Hot Knife? I love it tbh
>>
File: 81kFI67PxeL._SL1500_.jpg (257 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81kFI67PxeL._SL1500_.jpg
257 KB, 1500x1500
10/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.