[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nick-drake-pink-moon.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nick-drake-pink-moon.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
What am I in for?
>>
good music
>>
Ping ping ping ping pinga moooo
>>
File: Five_Leaves_Left.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Five_Leaves_Left.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
This is what you should be looking for.
>>
Good ol' fashion feelcore.
>>
An album that will make you feel like you're under a nice plaid blanket in front of a fire with a hot chocolate.
>>
soywritan ani soyasey
>>
>>59611998
says you
humble cannons was shit lyrical and sonically
>>
>>59611998
Shit teeth shit hairline shit nationality
>>
>>59611998
Hubble Cannons was the worst shit ever so you have no right to say was is good
>>
>>59611997
pinga moooooooo zonisway
>>
get the fuck off /mu/ and just listen to the damn album. its only around twenty minutes long

You're not going to get any quality discussion out of this place. easily one of the worst boards on 4chan
>>
>>59611890
One of those albums that always gets into Top 100 Albums lists because it's one of those albums that always gets into Top 100 Albums lists. Like Highway 61 Revisited or Ziggy Stardust. Decent music but you'll wonder what all the fuss is about.
>>
>>59611932
pink moon is way better dude what are you talking about
his voice works way better with the more minimal approach, the piano/drums and other shit that's on FLL hurts it
>>
>>59612486
Highway 61 Revisited is god tier though
>>
>>59612592
It's like Dylan's 6th best album
>>
an album
>>
>>59612486
Ya bullshit. It's popular of how power and intimate the songwriting is. Along with the great guitar work and unconventional tunings. It's a timeless album. Could have been released yesterday and it would still sound fresh. That's evidenced in the fact that it didn't become mainstream popular until like the 90s. Before that it was only other musicians who knew/loved it. By the way the fact that other musicians loved it and were influenced by it is a clear example that it was NOT critics who made it popular.
>>
>>59614261
*because of how powerful and intimate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.