[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was that Japanese girl across the sea really 18 years old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg (297 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_Pinkerton.jpg
297 KB, 1024x1024
Was that Japanese girl across the sea really 18 years old?
>>
I mean he was never able to touch her so who cares about age of consent laws in a fictional song where they didn't even fuck lol
>>
Why didn't rivers just ride the eagles to the 18 year old Japanese girl?
>>
>>59596981
even if she wasn't, only amerilards would care about this lol
>>
>>59596981
It doesn't matter, he knew nothing about her, the point of the song is that he is a shallow piece of shit that is in love with his idea of an ideal girl, and is a creep that projects that upon any women that gives him the time of day
>>
>>59597004
underrated toast
>>
>>59596995
u kno they sent dirty letters to each other. is that legal?
>>
>>59596981
>>59597030
what are you even trying to say you dumb faggot
>>
File: s_cello3.jpg (53 KB, 327x602) Image search: [Google]
s_cello3.jpg
53 KB, 327x602
>Goddamn you half-Japanese girls
>Do it to me every time
>Oh, the redhead said you shred the cello
>And I'm jello, baby
>>
>>59597036
Maybe if Rivers goes to jail he'll make good music again
>>
>>59597019
I think the lyrics on Pinkerton are pretty much sincere. Which is why rivers is so embarrassed of it.
>>
File: Weezer_eastscene-no_watermark.jpg (182 KB, 403x528) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_eastscene-no_watermark.jpg
182 KB, 403x528
>>59597040
If Rivers went to prison he'd have to pay for extra special solitary confinement, like the terrorists get. If he was in general population, he'd last maybe 30 minutes.
>>
>>59597045
Oh you're right, that's why I love it, so I guess that's not the 'meaning of the song' but it's what can be taken away from it.
>>
>>59597038
Damn...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.