[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, what kind of music do you listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So anon, what kind of music do you listen to?
>>
Untie me from this chair and I'll tell you whatever you want, I swear!
>>
meme music
>>
Anything but rap and country! xD
>>
>>59585905
Why is the dad some wog, but the rest are white as fuck?
>>
>>59585905
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
>>
File: me too.png (24 KB, 100x91) Image search: [Google]
me too.png
24 KB, 100x91
>>59585967
ME TOO
>>
HOW DID I GET HERE???
>>
UH-OH!
>>
im a rocker
>>
Oh, you know, a little of everything :^)
>>
It's called vaporwave dad, and it's not just slowed down versions of 80's pop hits! It's a critique of the post-capitalist consumerist society in collage music form. listen for a sec:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
>>
>>59585905
/mu core
>>
I like mostly instrumental music. The stuff Iisten is a bit like 70s prog but without the odd time signatures. Kinda like king crimson or pink floyd. In saying that though I listen to everything. I think every genre has pioneers and to dichotomise music will only pigeon hole your chances of finding something that will connect with you on an Emotive level and make you feel human. What do you like to listen too? You should show me some of your music!
>>
All kinds. Not really into pop or country, though.
>>
>>59585905
If you don't answer Radiohead as your favorite artist you aren't even trying. Normies like Radiohead and you won't be judged tbh
>>
>>59585905
Hey family, there's a nigger at table
around blacks never relax
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.