[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Andrew Jackson Jihad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.png (1 MB, 799x795) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1 MB, 799x795
Just why??
>>
Why do you care about shit music made by faggots

>In 2016, the band officially changed their name from "Andrew Jackson Jihad" to AJJ (a moniker that many of their fanbase had been using to refer to them for several years). In a statement on the bands website, Bonnette wrote "1.) We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name. 2.) We no longer wish to be a living reminder of president Andrew Jackson. Interesting historical figure as he was, he was an odious person and our fascination with him has grown stale."
>>
>>63247986
I literally hate them. The music equivalent of Louis ck.
>>
>>63248006
I was wondering what the fuck happened to their spotify
>>
idk anything about this band but i LOATHE that cover
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reilly-wieland/not-another-white-guy-ind_b_8685238.html
>SG: I've been listening a lot to this guy who is actually from Austin named, Zachariah Holte. He does really cool nightmare music. There's also this really cool rapper named Nikki Minaj that I'm into. I think she has a pretty bright future ahead of her.

literally a memeband
>>
>>63248049
No shit, only fucking queers want to represent males as cutesy
>>
>>63247986
>he thought it was a tambourine
it was a cutout that you put your head through
>>
>>63248085
>I'm not cute, mom, I'm cool
>>
>>63248108
>aiming to be anything but an actual man while having XY chromosomes
Being called cute is an insult, your mom does it so you'll stop doing those things in rebellion, which will make you a man

I can tell you never had a father figure
>>
>>63248163
u have issues senpai :3
>>
>>63248108
>>63248183
Found the nu-male
>>
>>63248183
So you are a homosexual then? It's your life, no need to hide it
>>
>>63248163
>Stop calling me "my boy", dad, I'm a rebellious adolescent man
>>
>>63248163
And I can tell you secretly want to suck a nice hard cock.
;^)
We're here for you, senpai.
>>
>>63248195
>hahaha only dumb teenagers rebel against their parents

>years later, all those teenagers are all men because they naturally responded to good parenting

>anon is a faggot manchild being flippant on the internet
>>
>>63248190
buddy if you're so insecure about your manliness that being called cute triggers you, you're probably not very manly
>>
>>63248212
the only people triggered are the fags, look at how many are tripping over themselves to try and insult those posts
>>
>>63248024
I hate their edgy lyrics as well
>>
>>63248163
>>63248190
What are you insecure.
>>
>>63247986
thankfully i normally don't give a shit about the artist(s) as a person.

the music is alright, i skate to it sometimes. some of the lyrics are overly edgy but whatever.

they'll likely have some cult following later on, in the way that some dad goes through his old record collection years from now with his son and he sees knife man or something and goes "woah, forgot about this" and his kid goes "is that like that one band deaf grip"
>>
>>63248219
It's important that you know you have issues. They aren't insults as much as they are projected concern for another human being. You posting in the first place, and with such a strong opinion kinda shows quite a bit of insecurity. False confidence can only get you so far, pal.
>>
>>63249738
Not him, but you seem to be a literal faggot
>>
>>63247986
Should've changed their fucking name to SJW

>>63248049
I can't believe they got Mitch Clem to draw that stupid fucking cover for them, and their NMH cover is complete and utter garbage.
>>
Can't Maintain is the GOAT. prove me wrong

>you cannot
>>
>all the people ITT criticizing them for edge when they're the biggest edgelords this side of the Internet

is someone mad that they're failed alpha males?
>>
>>63248006
Ha ha, Jesus, and I thought Viet Cong was bad
>>
>>63250116
He's clearly a human bean.
>>
>>63249904
And peace be to you, my friend.
>>
>>63250164
Vietcong folded under pressure. AJJ were just tired of being edgey and didn't think it was funny anymore. They grew up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.