[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to him? Does anyone know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: JeffMangum-500x322.jpg (37 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
JeffMangum-500x322.jpg
37 KB, 500x322
What the fuck happened to him? Does anyone know?
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSST
>>
He couldn't lose his virginity to a jewish child so he went insane
>>
>>63210059
lost it

I too hope he come up with SOMETHING, ITAOTS is my all time fav album
>>
>>63210277
>I too hope he come up with SOMETHING, ITAOTS is my all time fav album
>"He couldn't lose his virginity to a jewish child so he went insane" haha so funny XDDD
Is the fanbase for this band 12?
>>
>>63210363
Idiot. How is stating that an album is your favorite immature? Despite me being a huge fan of the album myself, I can't help but find that joke funny as well. I guess you don't belong.
>>
>>63210922
>How is stating that an album is your favorite immature?
Well you explained it yourself here:
>Despite me being a huge fan of the album myself, I can't help but find that joke funny as well.

You are also not that bright.
>>
>>63210984
Implying finding a joke funny is immature. I love it.
>>
>>63211510
>finding an immature joke funny
means you are...
>>
>>63210277
My friend told me he doesn't release music as Jeff Mangum or NMH anymore because he makes much different music now and he doesn't want to alienate his fanbase.
>>
>>63211646
>My friend told me he doesn't release music as Jeff Mangum or NMH anymore because he makes much different music now and he doesn't want to alienate his fanbase.

How does he know that he still makes music?
>>
he had some friends or family members go through some rough stuff (maybe even die; I've never seen him elaborate) and became really depressed and disenfranchised with music/art. I went through something similar.
>>
>>63211714
Sauce?
>>
>>63211775
lemme look
>>
>>63211775
You don't already know? This is old as fuk news.
>>
>>63211845
>>63211775
http://pitchfork.com/features/interviews/5847-neutral-milk-hotel/

"I guess I had this idea that if we all created our dream we could live happily ever after. So when so many of our dreams had come true and yet I still saw that so many of my friends were in a lot of pain... I saw their pain from a different perspective and realized that I can't just sing my way out of all this suffering."
>>
>>63209597
he did a lot of acid in Louisiana
i'm following in his footsteps except for the successful musician part
>>
who dntel here?
>>
>>63212016
Article from 2002? That a hell of a long time, hasn't he gone on multiple tours since then? What made him quit touring in 2015 rather than 2002 when all this happened? I guess popularity could play a huge part in him deciding to get out of the public eye.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.