[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /tinnitus/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
File: Tinnitus.jpg (1 MB, 1950x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tinnitus.jpg
1 MB, 1950x1500
who /tinnitus/ here?
>>
fucking swans
>>
You don't notice it after a while, as impossible as that sounds. Trust me, it gets better
>>
whatever became of that guy who was asking for recommendations on how to acquire tinnitus because he thought it would sound cool like noise music?
>>
I'm getting the ringing noise more often. Mostly when I go to bed. It is annoying.
>>
tinnitus sounds horrible. i'd honestly off myself if i got it.
>>
>>55648392
huh?
>>
>>55648475
it was a big deal for a minute. pretty sure i saw the thread posted on reddit at one point.
>>
Mine goes in phases. Sometimes my ear drums thump at contact with any loud enough sound. Sometimes when I'm laying down my ear shifts frequencies like when you turn on a TV. I'm just glad I got it at a young age because it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>55648298
I've had it for years but I saw Boris 2 years ago without earplugs and now it is so much worse.

> I'm seeing them again in July
> Definitely gonna be wearing earplugs
>>
>tfw cant tell if you have tinnitus or not

it doesnt really bother me, i only ever hear what might be the tinnitus if i wake up in the middle of the night
>>
If I focus on it I get really irritated, but I only notice it in silence. I fall asleep with music on so that works for me.
>>
does anyone here experience auditory hallucinations late at night? it happens fairly often to me. i'll be laying in bed and i'll hear what sounds like insanely loud static from nowhere for a half second, and then it's gone.
>>
Right here

Hundreds of shows with no EarPro

Also I'm a /k/ommando who's gone a few too many times without it.

I have to sleep with a box fan or some sort of white noise or else its just constant ringing.
>>
>>55648670
Sometimes my hearing will cut out all of a sudden and slowly fade back in after a few seconds..
>>
>>55648730
i'm fucking terrified of having a stroke or something. goddammit.
>>
>>55648730
That's called yawning
>>
>>55648670

this is called - non-medical term obv. - "exploding head syndrome"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>55648849
oh fuck, cool.

it's kind of creepy to read about actually. thinking about this and sleep paralysis and stuff makes me want to cry.
>>
Mine is very slight. I only cant hear someone whispering from 20ft away. My only advice to prevent this is to not listen to loud music before you go to bed.
>>
>>55648495
huh?
>>
>>55648959
http://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/33aa67/tinnitus/

and now i've done way more work than i ever wanted to in the first place
>>
>>55648902
used to get sleep paralysis all the time
not so much anymore
if i get worried about it before bed i seem to get it that night
so fuck you for reminding me of the horrifying experience :^(((
>>
Since I started to listen music at the highest volume, I'm getting the ringing noise frequently. And I'm becoming more aware noises, like plates, people breathing and mouth noises in general, they are becoming pet peeves of mine. It's annoying af and I'd rather eat alone now.
>>
How do i get tinnitus without hearing loss /mu/?

I'm really into Noise and i think having a high pitch ringing sound in my ear permanently would be awesome. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. It's like making the choice to get a tattoo, you only do it if you're committed enough. I've thought about it for a while, and i think I'd really like to do this.

What's the best way to go about it?
>>
>>55649551

nice copypasta
>>
I've had it for 7 or some years now. Gradually gotten better to a point where I hardly notices it any longer, even when it's dead silent.

I dont know if it fixed it self or the cells with that frequency just died, most likely the latter.

I notice it most after shows or venues with loud music, these days I wear plugs anywhere I know there's going to be loud music.
>>
>>55649417
>>
>>55648392
that was me, i'm just deaf now. I overdid it.
>>
>>55648991
huh?
>>
>>55648298

Here. Had it for a few years, but it isn't too terrible yet. Pretty intolerable when there's no other sound, but I have fans and shit for that.

Remember kids, wear earplugs and listen to your mp3 player at a reasonable volume. Pays to be uncool sometimes.
>>
>>55648670
when I try to lucid dream I hear some weird shit, like I'll have my eyes closed and I'll hear a dog bark in my ear. It's actually kind of cool because I'm aware it's not real
>>
>>55648730
I've been getting that a lot lately and it's starting to freak me out. Usually just in one ear.
It's like all sound dims for a moment then fade in with crazy clarity. Hard to describe, not sure what the deal is. You know what it is?
>>55648392
That was pretty hilarious tbh
Pretty sure he was being genuine too, dude is an idiot
>>
>tfw deaf with cochlear implant
>tfw can never get tinnitus
>>
File: CHROBIN.png (105 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
CHROBIN.png
105 KB, 330x328
>>55648994
>17 (19 now)
>mom's mom lives with us because fuck nursing homes
>share a room with her
>wake up and decide to try to get into a hypnogogic state because I hear I can have an "OBE" that way
>lay motionless
>nothing's happening
>getting bor-HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?
>mfw i hallucinated a giant slug/worm creature the color of sickness (like boogers and vomit, but with some grey as well) towering over me like it's in attack.
>mfw in my hallucination my grandma is propped up on one elbow in her bed, commanding the worm to feast, but not maliciously. More like, to her the worm is a kitten and I'm a moth.

haven't slept on my back to this day
>>
>>55650035
That happens to me once in a while too. I think I read somewhere that you detect sound with a bunch of of microscopic hairs inside your inner ear, and that the "fuzzy" noise is just when one of those hairs falls out. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
I have T for a very long time, I think I got it when I was around 7 or so. I always thought it was normal and something you 'hear' when there's nothing to hear, like your ears being hyper sensitive or something.

That being said, it doesn't bother me much, not even when I'm sleeping because the fan or the air con usually masks it.

I still wear earplugs to gigs though, I don't want my T to flair up and stay that way permanently.
>>
>>55648730
>>55648782
>>55650035
>sudden sound that fades away after 10 seconds

It's most likely related to a sudden change of pressure in your ear.

You poped your ears, yawned or just got well from a flu and your ears are all clogged up.

Nothing to be worried about.

If you get ringing or sounds that last several minutes to an hour, you better let your ears rest for a week or two or you'll end up with that shit forever.
>>
In silence I always hear a humming that gets progressively louder as time goes. Do I have tinnitus or is it something else?
>>
File: 1268495269077.jpg (37 KB, 432x287) Image search: [Google]
1268495269077.jpg
37 KB, 432x287
>>55650077
lots of deaf folks have tinnitus, they usually got it before they went deaf

Imagine the horror of hearing nothing but ringing. All the time
>>
File: 1415580845452.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1415580845452.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>mfw I found out it was caused by earwax and jaw problems
>mfw finding out I didn't actually have irreparable hearing damage
>>
>>55650656
most likey, contrary to popular belief, you can get tinnitus in the lower register of your hearing.

Often described as someone in a v8 car parked outside your house.

>gets progressively louder as time goes
This is only because you focus on that sound, ignore it and it will fade away.
>>
how loud do (did) you tinnitus friends listen to music? I listen sometimes for 6+ hrs a day. I like it loud but really restrain myself. Gonna get some of those concert earplugs too.

Like, did you guys thrash your ears or did it just come about from what you considered safe listening?

it really sounds horrible.
>>
>>55651332
I've had it as early as I can remember, nothing to do with listening to music (though it probably hasn't helped.)
>>
>>55651332
I produce music so I sit usually with music or sound on ear 4-6 hours aday.

I usually slap a eq on my master bus and pull it 30 db down, just so I'm not tempted to go louder than 65-75 db in my headphones and dont go any louder until mixing/mastering

I would have used monitor but my apartment have absolutely terrible acoustics beyond repair.

I also try to take atleast 15 min breaks for every hour.

Still, my ears get dull after a long session.

>Like, did you guys thrash your ears
concert, didnt have plugs and two of my favorite bands at the time was playing, went into the mosh pit and came out two hours later and everything sounded like a low quality 96kbs mp3 and 1 day later the ringing came and never left.
>>
>>55651531
oh god that's my biggest musical fear.

just ordered these. how do they go?
http://www.earpeace.com/products/earplugs
>>
>>55650101
your pic t(r)iggers me. I never did beat that game.
>>
>>55651905
I dunno, I'm not that knowledeable about earprotection

But I do know If you're serious about earprotection and go to shows frequently, you should get custom earpieces. Costs like 150-300 dollars but wearing them is like someone just took the volume knob and turned it down 20 db and every frequency is evenly represented.

But the ones you've bought seem all right.

The 96kbs mp3 was just immediately after the show, my hearing returned back to normal and I've had a couple of hearing tests after that with perfect scores.
>>
>>55648376
...i thought i was the only one
>>
>>55652008
Didn't know it was from a game, you got a name?
>>
>>55648298
I've had it for almost 25 years now. It's a high pitched sine wave, like the sound a TV makes.
>>
>>55650101
I actually love sleep paralysis. The last one I felt was my strongest experience. I felt like the world had crashed against another planet and I could feel my body vaporizing and each atom of my body was shooting out from every direction. I woke up exhausted.
>>
I get sleep paralysis most nights. It used to be absolutely terrifying, but now its just a minor annoyance. Like shit, I'm paralyzed again. Make sure you are as comfortable as you possibly can be cause one limb or your neck out of position can get really annoying.

I can break out of it by gradually moving... like move your finger tip, then whole finger, then wrist, then elbow, etc.
>>
>>55652425
Not sleep paralysis, but I always wake up with no blood flow in me left hand, and sometimes both hands if it's bad enough. I need to move my fingers around a lot to get blood flowing through it again every morning, and it's become a regular routine that I have to do before I get out of bed. It's worse in beds that I'm not accustomed to, and sometimes I can't even move my fingers when it's really bad. The worst it's been was in a hotel room toward the end of last year and my entire left leg was like that. It was painful.
>>
Had it as long as I remember and it's still getting worse. It's starting to interfere with sleep, work, and most importantly listening to albums. Might sudoku soon idk.
>>
>>55652505
You need to find the actual note of the ringing and listen to albums in that key. Maybe it will work like a harmonic and enhance them.
>>
>>55652495
I sleep on my stomach, so that happens to whatever arm is under the pillow if I'm not careful.
>>
My ears are ringing right now. I don't remember when it started, but it's only started to bother me recently. I barely see live music or anything, so I guess I just listen to it too loudly. I dunno.

>>55652495
That just sounds like paresthesia. As far as I know it's a normal thing, sleeping or not.
>>
>>55648298

Please tell me I'm not completely fucked. Saw The Body last night and forgot my earplugs. Venue was tiny as fuck and my ears are still ringing the next night.

http://thebody.bandcamp.com/album/compilation
>>
>>55649971
>Remember kids, wear earplugs and listen to your mp3 player at a reasonable volume. Pays to be uncool sometimes.

this, really tinnitus is sucks ass
My friend has therapy for it and needs sleeping pills to fall asleep and its fucked his confindence. He scores worse on tests now because he can't focus at all

some people (including me) can live with it pretty easily but it might fuck you over
>>
>>55652900
most likely it will go over within a couple of days or a week. Dont worry about it, rest your ears.

I get that after going to a bar where they play loud music, usually goes over after a day or two, your ears are just really tired.

You have to seriously fuck your ears over to get tinnitus, like 120 db fuck over. That or underlying conditions.
>>
>>55648670
One time I heard this female voice said "dead" in the middle of the night
>>
>>55648670
I've had a couple where I hear a loud thud, usually comes around when your in that tripping state of falling asleep.

It's your brain suddenly getting panic over losing controll over the muscles in your body and trying to kickstart it again. It's pretty much a glitch in the brain.

Hypnic jerk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk
>>
Surprised no one has posted the tinnitus cure here yet. Put your palms on your ears, fingers across the back of your head. Slide your index fingers across your middle fingers so it hits the back of your head (kinda like snapping your fingers). Repeat 10-15 times
>>
File: 1425496802216.jpg (40 KB, 374x386) Image search: [Google]
1425496802216.jpg
40 KB, 374x386
>>55654095
I have aids as well, would you recomend me to fuck a virgin to get cured?
>>
>>55650756

Literally anything that causes hearing loss can cause tinnitus.
>>
>>55654204
Nigga this shit works
>>
>>55654308
then it isnt tinnitus nigga.
>>
>>55654327
Well I'm so very very sorry for trying to help other people.
>>
File: 1407583749918.jpg (39 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
1407583749918.jpg
39 KB, 323x267
Had it a few years in both ears. You get used to it

The last few shows I've gone to I've worn ear plugs. Just cheap ones you can buy on Ebay. I can't recommend them highly enough guys, they work really well and during a show you hear the low end way better
>>
>>55654358
yeah, telling people they can cure something that scientist cant even cure with stemcell research, by tapping the back of their head is really helping.

What kind of bogus site did you find this crap?
>>
>>55650035
such a weird feeling right?

i always thought it was one of those strange phenomenons with the body
>>
>be me, at 17
>at Mindless Self Indulgence show
>standing sort of near PA speaker
>guy does mic check
>PA explodes with the fury of ten chapters of Noise Marines, starts smoking
>temporarily almost deaf
>don't realize it until I go to bed several hours later
>text friends because I'm freaking out
>they make fun of me
>still have tinnitus 8 years later

I will shit on them forever, every time they complain about anything.
>>
>>55654404
I have very infrequent tinnitus, friend told me to try it and it worked for me bruh
>>
tinnitus and visual snow
can't experience complete true darkness or silence
>>
>>55653390

I have these. just on the edge of sleep, when for a split-second feel like I'm falling even though I'm damn sure that's not possible.

that "falling into the void" bullshit on that wiki is histrionic as fuck though.
>"business insider magazine"
surprise surprise
>>
>>55654095

don't do this it produces nerve gas
>>
>>55654440

wow, teenagers are dicks
that or you just had/have shitty friends
>>
>>55654476
I did it and it grew crystals.
>>
>>55654445
then you dont have tinnitus.

Lemme guess, you get the kind that goes away after a minute.

Tinnitus is constant. 24/7

What you get are sudden changes in pressure in your ear, which by itself stops after the difference in pressure is leveled out. You tapping the back of your head got nothing to do with it.
>>
>>55654513

you got lucky, don't push it
>>
>>55652844
>implying albums are written in one key
>>
File: 1398225918812.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1398225918812.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>55654449
>>
>>55654528
Whatever, I'm done arguing with you
>>
>>55652900
same thing happened to me lastnight, saw liturgy and lightningbolt, the ringing has been so fucking loud all day
>>
>>55654583
Fuck off normie, you can't join our tinnitus club

And trust me, you don't want to
>>
>>55654583
I'm educating you since you clearly dont have a clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: jackie (2).jpg (45 KB, 395x453) Image search: [Google]
jackie (2).jpg
45 KB, 395x453
>thread reminded me of my tinnitus
>don't notice because you get used to it
>it's so fucking loud right now holy fuck
>>
File: 1430636790377.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430636790377.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
i wonder if other animals ever get tinnitus, like from a thunderclap or something.

at least we can put a name to it and try to move on with our lives (or at the very worst, bitch about it on a Slovakian knitting forum). Imagine hearing it and living in constant fear that it's a predator or something
>>
>>55654751
This made me feel a feel
>>
>>55654751
how did they get 2 shirts on that dog
>>
>>55654751
>Slovakian knitting forum
kekd heartily
>>
You can't truly appreciate music unless you have tinnitus.
>>
>>55648465
It's not really that bad tbh, it's just some people get overly ocd about it and never let themselves ignore it while exaggerating it in their heads.
>>
>>55648670
Silent Hill is knocking at your door nigga
>>
>>55648902
I have sleep paralysis a lot, but like a masochist I just start laughing manically when the night goose comes to tickle me.
>>
>>55652900
Cover your ears with your palms. Your fingers should be pointed back and resting on the back of your skull. Point your middle fingers toward each other at the very back of your skull.
Rest your index fingers on top of your middle fingers.
Using a snapping motion, flip your index fingers down off your middle fingers and onto the back of the skull. This motion will sound like the beating of drums. Because the fingers will also hit your skull, the noise may be quite loud. This is normal.
Continue snapping your fingers onto the back of your skull 40 to 50 times. After 40 or 50 times, see if the ringing has subsided.

^worked for me the day after an extremely loud concert
>>
>>55654605
>seeing lightning bolt without hearing protection
rip your ears
>>
File: 1415389806096.jpg (36 KB, 529x566) Image search: [Google]
1415389806096.jpg
36 KB, 529x566
>tfw when you realise you have tinnitus
>>
File: kek.jpg (75 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
75 KB, 540x960
>>
>>55655097
>tfw when
>>
I thought i had tinnitus.

Turns out it's muscle tension in my neck/jaw that makes a ringing sound in my ears and makes them sore and shit.

My chiropractor says i can get it to fuck off with excercise, which i've been doing for a couple weeks now. Im optimistic.

If anyone out there think they have T, but at the same time has muscle tension in the neck/shoulder area and their jaw sometimes makes clicling noises or something lile that, then there's a high possibility it's the same shit.
>>
>>55654751
>>55654788

so sad
>>
>>55654605

oh wow

Cmon people. If you know the band is gonna be loud as FUCK, get some earbuds.
>>
>>55652381

Fuck that sounds nutty
>>
ITT: EEREEEEEERERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREE
>>
>>55648298
Saw Coal Chamber and Combichrist recently, and one damn amp was blasting right in my left ear. Now, months later, I'm not certain my hearing is going back to normal
>>
>>55648849
Holy shit, this happens to me sometimes. Usually it's just for a moment, but it can occur several times a night or not at all. It's also sometimes accompanied with bright flashes of white/greyish light, and honestly it's pretty rad.
>>
>>55658533

I chuckled. Sorry my dudes.
>>
Most of the time ambient noise just cancels the ringing out but when I'm wearing my headphones with no music playing or the room is really quiet the ringing comes back full force.
>>
File: 1430491616758.jpg (49 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1430491616758.jpg
49 KB, 650x427
>>55648463
This. Although its pretty mild at this stage.

I only notice when there is absolute silence (which happens very rarely since I live next to a busy avenue).

Does it get worse? Does this mean my hearing is irreversibly damaged? Makes me sad when I think about it.
>>
>>55648298
After seeing this thread I first felt I had tinnitus too, but then I realized it was the buzzing of my desk lamp.
>>
http://knowledgeofhealth.com/lack-of-vitamin-a-may-be-overlooked-root-of-tinnitus-and-hearing-loss/
very interesting article.
also use speakers instead of of headphones, because the sound is not focused. My father said his hearing has improved since he stopped using headphones.
>>
>>55657369
moving my jaw changes the frequency and volume of the ringing. is this it or nah?
>>
>>55661002
i've had it since i was a kid, it hasn't really gotten worse with time. if anything i notice it happening less often.
>>
Had tinnitus for 4 years. The year I got it it was unbearable and I couldn't sleep properly.

I've become accustomed to it know though and rarely notice it through ever day life. It only becomes a problem when I eat or drink too something which is high in sugar. But yes, I can't stress enough to people wear earplugs when you see bands live.
>>
File: q1.jpg (12 KB, 384x302) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
12 KB, 384x302
Final year audiology student here, taking any questions you guys have about ears/hearing/tinnitus.
>>
File: 1339279406237.jpg (117 KB, 522x570) Image search: [Google]
1339279406237.jpg
117 KB, 522x570
>>55648298
Here

>went to see The Bug last year and apparently he surpassed 145dB in a fucking tiny-ass room
Years of no ear protection at punk shows didn't help either
>>
File: nFiQ5Kb.jpg (117 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
nFiQ5Kb.jpg
117 KB, 577x1024
>>55648495
>>
>>55661469
I think some stuff that reminds me of tinnitus might just be side effects of thyroid medication.

In addition to the ringing, at times one ear (and it has happened in both) feels like the pressure on it has increased (like when you ascend in a plane).

Wat do
>>
I hear a ringing when i'm in a really quiet room or wearing isolating headphones, but that's it. I'm not sure if i have mild tinnitis or if that's normal.
>>
Why the fuck didn't you guys wear ear plugs at shows? Do that and don't listen to the loudest volume while wearing headphones and you'll be fine
>>
>>55654788
you mean how did that dog get 2 shirts on
>>
>>55654449
i will never know you but i hope you know that you are my brother.

darkness and silence are overrated anyways.

do you ever get intense closed eye visuals when going to sleep?
>>
>>55662300
>went to see The Bug last year and apparently he surpassed 145dB in a fucking tiny-ass room

isnt that illegal? isnt 120 the upper limit?
>>
File: 20150503_104322.jpg (308 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20150503_104322.jpg
308 KB, 1280x960
Anyone /lightning bolt/ in here? The ringing during the show just sounds so great with the music, no earplugs lyfe
>>
>>55663897
mild tinnitis
>>
>>55661229
i think so. It means that something is pressing up against some shit it's not supposed to in your ears. See a doctor and ask.
>>
Kinda mild tinnitus
I think it's pretty much the same as it's been for years, but as soon as you start worrying about tinnitus you notice it more and it seems louder.
I had a real scare at the start of this year, and I'd go on walks listening to music because I was terrified that I would be deaf by the end of the year.
>>
>>55663897
maybe mild T or this >>55657369 since it's not as loud and only really annoying in that sense when it's quiet around you.
>>
since we're on those body conditions, anybody else has a floaters?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Shit's annoying but I've got this only when it's super bright or sunny.
>tfw you can't look at the beautiful blue sky without this shit
>>
>>55665793
>dat grammar

How about you not fucking stare at the sun?
>>
>>55652381
That sounds awesome. I think I've had several sleep paralysis experiences but the only one I remember is one time I "woke up" in the middle of the night. I was watching myself sleep, sort of orbiting around the bed and looking at myself. I couldn't move and I felt I was conscious. I felt terrified as if I just had a nightmare. I couldn't fall asleep again as I was terrified. It was this weird feeling of horror I've never experienced again.
>>
>>55654440
kek'd
im sry that your pain is my pleasure
>>
>>55654751
>Imagine hearing it and living in constant fear that it's a predator or something
That wouldn't happen. No animal would hear a constant tone and eternally think it's a predator. It would tune it out after a couple of hours at least.
>>
>friends chase me with fucking firecracker-ish guns blowing it into my ear
>get tinnitus
>wanting to kill myself
>same friends make fun of my tinnitus
>call me a jerk for not hanging out with them
one day i will kill them all.
>>
tfw tinnitus in one ear
>>
>>55648298
Hey I once went out to a CLUB with my FRIENDS and danced and had FUN all night next to a big ass speaker. I got tinnitus for about four days after that.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.