[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which genre has the least amount of try hards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Which genre has the least amount of try hards?
>>
nu-metal obviously
>>
>>55524019
definitely not metal or hardcore, maybe pop
>>
Indiepop
>>
>>55524019
that's a nice sweatshirt
>>
i dont think most noise, ambient or drone artists try at all
>>
90's alternative like ween or flaming lips
>>
Classical.
>>
>>55524019
whatever lewis plays with his band
>>
kpop
>>
>>55524105
>i dont think most (...) artists try at all
That's true
>>
>>55524105
currently my three favorite genres, but kek.
>>
>>55524019
Noise
Hard Rock
Indie
>>
>>55524111
kek
>>
>>55524074
Probably the genre with the most tryhards, they try really hard to act like they're not trying hard

probably disco
>>
>>55524072
Pop is all try-nots
>>
Aliencore or oceangrunge
>>
onkyokei.
folk.
>>
>>55525156
>onkyo
hehhhehehe good one
>>
>>55525156
>folk is a genre
>>
>>55524074
Delete the word 'indie' and you'd be right.
>>
>>55524019

Traditional music from whatever part of the world the musician come from.
>>
>>55524105
seconding ambient

if you let out terribly commercialized and poppy ambient, the fans and the artists are usually pretty reserved and absolutely not obnoxious about their scene
>>
>>55525118
what are some ocean grunge artists? I never see anyone linked to that genre
>>
>>55524703
>'least amount of try-hards'
>hard rock
are you okay, anon?
>>
>>55525195
>folk isn't a genre
>>
>>55524105
Bandcamp noise/ambient is the most tryhard shit ever
>>
>>55525281
Yes, that is a fact.
>>
>>55524105
go to bed marcel
>>
Ambient.
>>
>>55524019
"try hard" is just another buzzword similar to "pretentious" and "hipster", it basically means you want a reason to dislike something so therefore you label it as something vaguely negative.
>>
>>55525287
>the joke
>your head
>>
>>55525430
This tbh.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.