[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between those two, which one do you think has the strongest bias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: pic.png (124 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
124 KB, 800x800
Between those two, which one do you think has the strongest bias toward music (if any)?
>>
/mu/ for autism, and p4k for hipsterism
>>
I'd take /mu/s blind and desperate contrarianism over pforks contrived and calculated contrarianism.
>>
Honestly, pitchfork is worse.
>>
Most of /mu/ doesn't even like music.
>>
>>55501547
that's kinda beautiful what you just said
>>
>>55501547
How about neither lmao
>>
>>55501608
>>
>promotes artist
>then promotes awful writing about how artist is a problem
p4k has no bias unless we talkin money
>>
>>55501651
Being a contrarian is a part of growing up and finding your identity, I always find stuff like /mu/ and pitchfork entertaining/endearing partly because of nostalgia reasons but also understanding the motives of exploring yourself as a teen, which are important years for everyone. I can't fault pitchfork for turning that into a business, but I prefer /mu/s feeling it's way through the dark with nothing but a torch fueled by raging hormones and insecurity, hits closer to home for me.
>>
>>55501598
neither does p4k
>>
>>55501698
nah plenty of people at P4k legitimately like music
>>
>>55501740
Yeah but they only work there while they serve a purpose to appeal to the next teen demographic.

It doesn't matter how much any of them love music.
That is their business model.
That is how they will be used, regardless.
>>
>>55501697
I've always been more concerned with what I'm actually interested in than vice versa
>>
>>55501845
Sounds like you have some weak hormones, if you weren't a raging edgy bipolar acne ridden shithead from 13 to 19 you're probably ladyboy material
>>
/mu/ has no jurisdiction. They'll find you and make you squeal.
>>
FUCK Pitchfork!!!!!!
>>
>>55501697
jesus christ dude be my dad
>>
>>55501962
Just because I have perspective on teenage angst doesn't mean I won't give you the belt for being a whiny little shithead, don't think you'll get off easy.
>>
>>55501878
this is sarcasm right
>>
>>55502089
better than my mom that sent me to therapy when I started to fuck things up for the first time in my life
>>
>>55502099
Not at all, kids who are level headed/mellow as teens grow up to be boring adults, ride the hormone wave and experience all of life is my advice to you guys still going through those years. Keep in mind thinking that you know everything/are above it all and are quiet/reserved doesn't mean you aren't a typical hormonal contrarian, so you're probably actually fine.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.