[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know that part of life where you feel so fucking low, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 108x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 108x120
You know that part of life where you feel so fucking low, and down is the only way to go?

I feel like that right now. It's terrible. I basically feels like I'm drowning.

I have an anxiety disorder and it's recently gotten worse. I'm having very bad panic attacks and recently I'm always nervous. Always. You know how uncomfortable that is?

I just want my anxiety to go away... It'll get better, right guys? Recommend albums for this or not, I don't care. I just feel like I can trust you, /mu/.
>>
File: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
>>
Panda Bear - Person Pitch
Fleetwood Mac - Rumors

Especially PP
>>
Nice blog faggot
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
i am that feel
>>
yeah op i know that feel
my family went to nepal for a vacation last week while i stayed for finals so that feels pretty bad
>>
>>55472114
Not OP, but /r9k/ and /soc/ would probably make me feel worse.
>>
Life sux
>>
>>55472121
are they ok?
>>
>>55472114
I meant it to be a blog
I can trust mu because it's my main board and I love music

I really just don't care
>>
File: 1409241621982.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>>55472044
fatherfiguretx.bandcamp.com

I somehow managed to suppress it with just creating an neverending emptyness in me, and not to care too much about my surroundings. I barely speak with my parents and simply stay in my room all day studying or listening to music. But I can't even call myself to have a anxiety disorder, so I feel sorry for you. Maybe someday the skies will clear up, and you can start being happy again. Try sports or a new hobby, or the other things always suggested when feeling down.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>55472044
It gets better dude
It's all in your head, you'll be fine

Pic will make you happier
>>
File: 76543.jpg (188 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
76543.jpg
188 KB, 500x500
I do

>Ex girlfriend broke up with me two years ago
>She came to me one night which was the best night of my life
>Next day she's gone again
>Desperately try to get her back
>She fucked two other dudes this weekend out of nowhere
>She never used to be like this
>Got a date this weekend
>Going because I don't want to be lonely

>Inb4 normal feels
You guys wouldn't bellieve how much I wish I'd stay a specialfag with all of you guys for a little longer.
I feel angry and depressed but I just can't feel anything, all I feel is emptiness the realization how meaningless everything is to me.
>>
>>55472121
Were you shaking a little bit or were you cracking up?
>>
>>55472044
This happened to me my senior year of college. It got pretty bad to where I just wanted to drop my whole life and just run away. I was smoking a lot of weed then and I can't really tell if it was making things worse or if it was the only thing keeping me going.

I got through it though and now I don't really have those issues anymore. Life got much better. Now I still smoke occasionally but it's just like two or three times a month or so.
>>
File: D_PLAN_EMERGENCY_AND_I.jpg (101 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
D_PLAN_EMERGENCY_AND_I.jpg
101 KB, 319x319
>>55472044
This calls for an extreme dose of The Dismemberment Plan anon.

I prescribe...

"Emergency & I" for the extreme anxiety and loneliness, and you want something you can relate to.

"Change" for the when you're at your lowest, so low that you barely feel like doing anything.

"…Is Terrified" for when you want to cut loose and drink away all your problems.
>>
>>55472375
You had anxiety too?
It sucks man, it sucks
>>
File: bobby pistää haisemaan.jpg (33 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
bobby pistää haisemaan.jpg
33 KB, 492x550
>>55472375
>she never used to be like this
Damn son same happened to me. My ex left me a year ago and she went through so many guys in a couple of months that I don't even understand. I've talked about this eith my friends and that has happened to many of them and each time the girl has been very open about it and made sure that the guy she left hears about it. It must be some thing where they try to make their ex feel bad.
Didn't work for me tho, at first I wanted her back like a good semi-beta I was but after I started hearing those stories I lost all interest in that. Strange specimen they are, those women.
>>
File: folder.jpg (567 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
567 KB, 1000x1000
>>55472044
>>
>>55472474
Well fick this was meant for >>55472329
>>
>>55472466
Very bad anxiety and extreme nervousness/hyper-alertness.

It's just part of the vicious cycle that comes from having too much stress/responsibility and not having good coping mechanisms.

I know what OP is describing where every morning you wake up afraid of the day ahead of you and you can barely bring yourself to get out of bed and face it. And every night you lay awake and worry about the next day and have to drink or smoke yourself to sleep just to get some rest. You seize every chance you get to be by yourself and hide from your responsibilities and your reality for just a little bit.

Looking back on it now, it's weird how much of it is really just in your mind. That's not to say it's not real though. It's crazy how stress and anxiety can really affect you physically as well as mentally. I think the most important thing is just giving yourself something to look forward to. Reward yourself with something small every day and find something big to look forward to and focus on in the next few months. Then just grit your teeth and do what you have to do.
>>
>>55472474
It worked on me, I feel devastated.
Not even because she's so special but because she literally slappped the trust I have in relationships out of me.
It's been a long 7 year struggle for both of us that started at a way too young age for anyone to fall in love and dragged on all the way into adulthood before I was forced to let it go.
I've wasted 7 years on it and this is how it ends, it's just a damn shame and the idea of her with another guy just hurts, especially if I remember the good times we had, right now I can't think of any.
I don't particulary blame her for anything, maybe it's for the better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.