[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-ironic ugly? >check lolsorandum >check Music that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: HOLLY_HERNDON-web.jpg (106 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
HOLLY_HERNDON-web.jpg
106 KB, 460x460
Post-ironic ugly?
>check

lolsorandum
>check

Music that can be made by SC retards
>check

Not in the top 10 billboard charts
>check

AOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!
>>
>>55421097
>post-ironic ugly
Who judges musicians on their looks?
>>
>>55421097
sage, holly herndon is pree cool
>>
>>55421097
I think she's cute. And I like her music
Kindly fuck off
>>
>>55421144
>who is Grimes
>>
>>55421144
nice sequential dubs friend

also, idk man but personally, for me, im all about the music
>>
>lolsorandum
man fuck off
>>
>>55421144
It's the reason I don't listen to Grimes. The lead singer is just so goddamn ugly and off-putting
>>
>>55421193
>>55421213
Hive mind
>>
>>55421213
>lead singer
Bruh she is Grimes. It's not a band. Plus she's not even ugly
>>
where did English go so wrong?
>>
>>55421276
Bruh, she is ugly. Extremely ugly. Bug-eyed and small head, it's just plain fucking gross.
>>
>>55421213
I could never do that, man. It's all about the music.

Her first album is lo-fi hypnagogic genius and "Oblivion" is probably SOTY for 2012.
>>
>>55421376
Always curious how people who criticize celebrities online look in real life. Are they as ugly as their online presence?
>>
>>55421397
I just can't. Ever since I saw her face, I've been so turned off that I can't even bring myself to listen to her music.
>>
>>55421285
English is a living language that's at the end of its lifespan.
>>
>>55421489
I'm ugly, I'm not going to hide it. But I can still recognize when someone is ugly.
>>
>>55421493
That's sad.
>>
I quite like it
>>
bait of the day

I fucking love her

obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmHQkFo_co
>>
>>55421097
Didn't know Holly Herndon had such supple tits okay neat.
>>
>>55422092
They're bright pink too. :^)
>>
>>55422148
Do you have any shots of her with the girls hanging out? I just like her music. Face is whatever.
>>
>>55421097

She looks like the leader singer of ABBA with some form of FAS
>>
>>55421489
>Are they as ugly as their online presence?
Why would that ever be the case or even probable? Most people who get attention for their looks grow up to have egos filled with pride. Beautiful people are often meaner than fat pigs.
>>
The ASMR part was great
>>
>>55422695
I wonder if she recorded that part with a binaural head.
>>
>>55422802
doesn't sound like it but she certainly didn't do a bad job

I actually really liked this album and that bit really took me by surprise

is her earlier stuff any good?
>>
>>55422881
my headphones have a pretty good soundstage so maybe she just used stereo mics.

Movement is definitely worth a listen. I'm not sure which album is better yet
>>
>>55421144
sub-consciously everyone?
>>
>>55422954
oh yeah it was definitely recorded with stereo mics it's just Binaural heads normally have a quite distinct sound
>>
Shitty oneohtrix ripoff
>>
>>55422881
Movement is fucking great,too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kanNN4RPrgY
>>
File: epic.png (21 KB, 954x536) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
21 KB, 954x536
>>55423153
>>
>>55423153
>tfw no qt scarred jap dancer gf
>>
>>55422576
I was one of those people and I totally admit I'm proud and egotistical. But I don't go around saying Grimes or Holly Herndon is hideous and shaming their music because of their looks. I've usually found ugly people need to reaffirm themselves or something so they call out accomplished people for not being flawless.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.