[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're butthurt that Annie Clark is gay, what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: stvincent_one.jpg (299 KB, 1312x1200) Image search: [Google]
stvincent_one.jpg
299 KB, 1312x1200
If you're butthurt that Annie Clark is gay, what the fuck is the matter with you? You goddamn waifu fucks need to get out and interact with real human beings instead of pissing and moaning that a celebrity isn't going to fuck you. News flash, kids: even if she was straight, she wouldn't fuck you. Not because you're some pathetic loser on the Internet, but because she's a celebrity. Get over it and grow up.
>>
>>55404659
Annie pls
>>
File: st v.jpg (65 KB, 746x576) Image search: [Google]
st v.jpg
65 KB, 746x576
>>55404659
>>
I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here say they were disappointed that she's a lesbian.

And I doubt people who casually listen to her even suspect she's anything but straight.
>>
k
>>
finding out a female musician is gay is a great way to gauge whether or not you like her music on its own, or if your being attracted to her is the reason you like her music.

i don't really like st. vincent's music, so i guess it doesn't really matter.

but if charli xcx were gay, i'd probably not like her music as much.

if angel olsen were gay, it probably wouldn't change anything, but i'm not sure.

if brittany howard were gay, it wouldn't change anything, because i'm not attracted to her physically.
>>
>>55404977
>losing interest in an artist's music because of their orientation

stay plen
>>
File: 1428870338266.gif (2 MB, 282x199) Image search: [Google]
1428870338266.gif
2 MB, 282x199
>you will never be a lesbian
>>
>>55404659
she's gay?
>>
>>55405134
She believes in gender and sexual "fluidity"
>>
>>55405185
>2015
>not believing in gender and sexual fluidity

http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

But keep believing your "biotruths"
>>
>>55405291
JIDF pls!
>>
>>55404659
she's not gay good lord
>dates one girl
>is automatically gay
how old are you
>>
Why would I care if shes gay? Suffy is better anyways and he'll let me cum inside whenever I want.
>>
File: age2.gif (490 KB, 250x259) Image search: [Google]
age2.gif
490 KB, 250x259
>>55405422
nice
>>
As of 2015, St. Vincent probably has more gay/lesbian fans than straight male fans. On /mu/, most of her straight male fanbase dwindled when she started caking on bright makeup and getting all those stupid new dyed haircuts every week.
>>
>>55404659
>Not because you're some pathetic loser on the Internet, but

so i have a chance then
>>
>>55404977
>but if charli xcx were gay, i'd probably not like her music as much.

I legitimately don't understand this though. Why pretend to like an artist just because they're hot? I mean really, what is the purpose?
>>
>>55405377
>Dude only fucks one guy
>Gay
Lol yeah right it was ONLY ONE TIME I SWEAR
>>
>>55405656
So you can jerk off while listening to them and feel good about it, or something. I dunno. You wanna talk pleb shit, liking an artist for their looks is textbook pleb shit.
>>
>>55405377
She has never dated any guys after Del Rio that we know of. She was apparently out as a lesbian in college and every recent relationship we know of has been with women. First that one musician whose name escapes me that she was dating during Actor and around there, Carrie, and now Cara.

>>55405685
I can jerk off to female musicians regardless of if they're straight or gay. Them being gay doesn't hurt my chances anymore than I had before. Either straight or gay they were always 0%.
>>
File: 92 year old reacts to cancer.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
92 year old reacts to cancer.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
I was mostly indifferent to her output before, and I'm still pretty indifferent to her output now.

Honestly not even that surprised that she's a lesbian. Actually kind of makes sense.
>>
Has anyone here seriously got mad about her being gay? Most complaints I’ve seen have been about the S/T being underwhelming, or her recent live antics being try hard or awkward.
>>
>>55405682
he could be bi?
>>55406157
>after del rio
which means she did date a guy
why do you think sexuality is written in stone? she can go 10 girls in a row and still be into guys
>>
>>55406460
You can also be straight and then be gay. And her and Del Rio went on one date, not sure if I'd count that. If she is bi she likes women a hell of a lot more than guys. Just because she has dated a guys (or more) early in her life doesn't rule out her being completely gay though.

I don't even know what the point of this thread is. OP brought something up that is pretty much never discussed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.