[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: atmospheric ambient music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Pic related. I want music where I feel like I'm in a different place when I listen to it. I like creepy/wintery vibes, but anything else would be great too.
2 tracks I like:
>mus.hiba- slow snow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hOxDFyd6Q [Embed]
> the bloop (not a song, but it makes me think of the depths of the ocean) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hOxDFyd6Q
>>
DKC1 >>>> DKC2

fight me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQGiHJNiuRQ
>>
donkey kong country gets me hard. its some of the best video game music ever. but generally all video game music is good for that. final fantasy is another one thats soothing.
movie soundtracks will take you somewhere else too. after that theres emo rock, math rock, psytrance, and vaporwave to make you feel whatever you do. and then theres like speedcore or noise or breakcore which will take you somewhere. if you want to go to a mall just listen to top 40. dupstep is good for that too. so is country if u want to go to the country. in short, op, thats a retarded question.
tldr your thread sucks
>>
Check out the .hack//sign OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ99gfAQy9A
>>
>>55389683
I meant music that takes you somewhere by itself, not just music that is associated with a place like the mall because it's played there a lot. I originally made a thread about ambient music but no one posted shit, so I decided to broaden it a bit.
>>
>>55390021
benis
>>
>>55390050
fug u
>>
>>55390064
rude
>>
>>55389577
No
>>
Ambient is pointless.
>>
>>55390613
So is your life, but who's keeping score?
>>
>>55389560
>atmospheric ambient
you first op
>>
>>55390613

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

/mu/ is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of mediocre "conscious" rap and boring indie-rock, leading kids to believe that music without lyrics is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise three fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"Ambient is pointless"

This is over /mu/, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing on the sale form of popular music, aka the LOWEST, the fucking LOWEST POINT.

"Ambient is pointless"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2015. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a record of Eno's ambient works, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the pointless, assface.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.