[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I even bother to listen to this? I'm pretty open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: folder.jpg (3 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
3 KB, 250x249
Should I even bother to listen to this?

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music, but not really a fan of noise, but for some reason I feel compelled to listen to it.

To those who like this album, what do you find appealing about it?
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 767x1148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 767x1148
>what do you find appealing about it?
it's chic
>>
>>55383204
try some of this instead
>>
bamp
>>
>>55383204
I like lowercase, drone and noise.

This album is boring.
>>
No point in starting a thread if you can't take 5 minutes listening to it on YouTube dumbass
>>
>>55383273
>Don't listen to that most important and popular onkyo album, you should better take a random album of this random list with a lot of - TOTALLY insignifiant albums ! Yeah look at my list, the rest is shit ! You see how knowledgeable I am in this genre ? I'm so cool !
>>
>>55383204
its not music in the most liberal sense but it is interesting. check it out.
>>
>>55383427
>guy doesn't like onkyo album
>show him other onkyo albums
how rude
also
>most important
no
>most popular
yes
>>
>>55383427
>most important and popular onkyo album
pls
>>
>>55383204
I like the sounds of sine waves, so I actually really like this album. Unless you can get into the sounds of a sine wave for over an hour, then don't even bother with it.
>>
>>55383515
he never said he doesn't like, he hasn't even listend to it, fuck off tripfag.
>>55383521
It is one of the only collab with the most importants members of the genre (Yoshihide, Sachiko and Nakamura) so yes obviously it is one of the most important. It's not like there was a thousand of people who was doing this kind of music.
So yeah, fuck off tripfag with your shitty chart which is just a mess
>>
>>55383273
Why does that album in the bottom corner have the same cover as The Crypt?
>>
>>55383608
>tripfag
>they're both anons
and ow my chart isn't that bad is it
>>55383666
Which bottom corner
>>
>>55383693
lmao you're so fucking ridiculous
>>
>>55383504
It's absolutely music you fucking idiot.
>>
>>55383204
It's a great album. Only grew to appreciate it when I grew up and had my taste mature.
>>
File: 1429858930508.jpg (108 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
1429858930508.jpg
108 KB, 760x572
>>55383731
>
>>55383252
true
and the cover is cool as heck
>>
Nah it's just a meme for rockist kids that needed a new type of edge after growing out of death grips and screamo/metal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.