[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ - Tracker General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: trackers general.png (78 KB, 1000x290) Image search: [Google]
trackers general.png
78 KB, 1000x290
Discuss music trackers here, including w.cd, mt, waffles, and more
>Friendly reminder that W.CD has an interview program, find out more at whatinterviewprep dot com

So MuTracker's been down like all day...
>>
>mutracker
lel
>>
>>55267529
crossing fingers its back up faster than a week
>>
>>55267529
Any point in using what.cd? I've just been sticking with soulseek and it's never done me wrong. Unless they have I Hate Birds in 320kbs
>>
>>55267606
nope, no reason to use Wcd, stay on slsk
>>
>>55267606
>I Hate Birds
What copy do you have?
And the point is the great community and high quality of all releases. Soulseek is cool and all, but there's a lot higher of a chance of getting a transcode from SS.
>>
>>55267606
if you mean "Cocoon - I Hate Birds", it's V2 on there.
>>
>>55267682
I think he means the one by Sam Brass Knuckles
>>
>>55267529
I recently got a mutracker account, but when I tried to download some stuff, there either wasn't any seeders, or I just couldn't find it. Was I using it wrong or something?
>>
>>55267880
Were you connectable?
check on canyouseeme.com
And the selection is somewhat limited. It's basically for people without waffles or w.cd accounts
>>
File: pepesunglasses.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
pepesunglasses.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
>>55267529
who /sub150/ here?
>>
>>55267975
sorry, canyouseeme.org
>>
>>55267975
>>55268000
Thanks for responding. That website is saying I am not connectable (fuck if I know why or care). Oh well, there are plenty of other places to download music.
>>
>>55267999
is that a tracker?
>>
>>55268119
Was your torrent client open, and were you using the port your client was using?

Additionally, are your ports forwarded appropriately?
>>
>>55267999
ID number 3 reporting in.
>>
Also re: Mutracker downtime, I think it's on the host side. I'm trying to access the server control panel but I'm getting Cloudflare timeout errors. With any luck we should be back in a few hours.
>>
>>55268532

Never going back to MuTracker. I uploaded a ton of torrents and then a month later my account was deactivated for inactivity, even though I was non-sop seeding. And this was in the early days. There was nothing to download, only to upload.
>>
>>55267999
Sub-150 here
>>
>>55268604
that's super stupid
>>
>>55268604
if you would read the rules on any tracker you go on for inactivity, you would see that it varies. Regardless, most places only give you a month to log in.

Even with your bitching, you could just get it reactivated in the IRC. Everything I'm saying here would apply to whatcd, so your complaint in general is fucking stupid.
>>
>>55268690
mine was inactive for like 5 months and they reactivated NQA.
>>
If canyouseeme.org is reporting that they can see you is that the end all to being connectable? Can you see me report that I'm open. however, my utorrent client moves in and out of green (Network all good.) to yellow (port is closed but you can still download.).

I set up a static ip, set up a port forwarding in my router using http://portforward.com/ guides, and windows firewall is allowing utorrent in and out on all ports.
>>
>>55268604
We can reactivate your account, you know. It's piss easy. The beginning was a little rough, but we've got the rules in place that make it a smooth experience. I'm one of the main sysops, so whatever I say goes.
>>
>>55268789

My account was either Swag_Harvey, Webst3r, or ghostlypickel. Only one of those was registered. I just don't remember.
>>
>>55268360
How the hell are you not #1? Kek

>>55268620
my nigga
>>
>>55269093
When we had to rebuild the site from scratch, the person doing it (not me) was #1, then some other account ended as #2. I'm not too worried about it.

>>55268834
Send those account names to me on last.fm, I won't remember them otherwise. I'll get them reactivated once the site comes online.
http://www.last.fm/user/silverhawk79
>>
Anyone got a spare what.cd invite?

[email protected]

I kept fucking up at the LAME part of the interview. But I know how to encode MP3 files.
>>
>>55269668
sent ;)
>>
File: large.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>55269707
you didn't send me anything, you big bully
stop playing with my emotions like that
>>
>>55269864
So you failed 3 times?
Also, what tracker is your screenshot from?
>>
>>55270023
2 times, and then I gave up
That's a screenshot from rutracker
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.