[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this on the Drukqs cover anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Drukqs.jpg (180 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Drukqs.jpg
180 KB, 1425x1425
What is this on the Drukqs cover anyway?
>>
they're drukqs
>>
>>54998755
It's the inside of a piano.
>>
there drukqs
>>
Looks like piano action
>>
>>54998776
>>54998785
I never would have thought of that. that's pretty neat
>>
Inside of a piano, with ZX81 keys added to spell out Aphex Twin.
>>
>>54998755
It's a potato
>>
that album cover really is something else
>>
>>54998776
damn..
>>
>you will never hear Mt Saint Michel + St Michaels Mount for the first time again
>>
I didn't notice the little knobs spelling out drukqs until recently
Anyone else?
>>
>>54998825
>>54998890
pianos are super common tho like everyone knows what they look like
>>
is this a good album for getting into aphex twin?

>>55000000
>>
>>55000203
yes its a good self contained album that will probably make you want to listen to his other stuff
>>
>>54998836
no the letters are stamped on with black ink
>>
>>55000203
>is aphex twins worst album a good album for getting into aphex twin
'no'
>>
>>55000203
It's quite overwhelming at times. Probably not.
Although it was the album that got me into Aphex. I was already a big Autechre fan though so it didn't seem too "out there" by comparison.
>>
>>55001818
*best album
>>
>>55001818
>I was already a big Autechre fan

i can see why you would like the load of crap that is drukqs
>>
>>55000203
It's the album that got me into him, and that was before I started getting into music
>>
>>55002013
What do you have against Autechre, friend?
>>
>>55002065
they're shit
>>
>>55000203
this si one of his more rough mindfuck drums albums, but if thats what you like in "idm", go for it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.