[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
songs with great build up and climax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: Raise_Your_Weapon.png (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Raise_Your_Weapon.png
53 KB, 300x300
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YnwfTHpnGLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>54734069
Damn it how do I add embed youtube link?
>>
>>54734089
copy/paste
>>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YnwfTHpnGLY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is it working now ?
>>
>>54734139
Yes
>>
File: 1426859160143.jpg (42 KB, 640x757) Image search: [Google]
1426859160143.jpg
42 KB, 640x757
>>54734069
>>54734089
>>54734139
>>
Wtf m8 lmao
>>
I expected nothing more of someone who listens to dead mouse.
>>
Shitcore: Dead mau five
>>
>deadmau5
>>54734069
>>54734089
>>54734139
>>54734174
>>54734195

FUCKING SHIT
MY SIDES
>>
>>54734069
go back to bed joel
>>
>>54734069
>songs with great build up and climax
>posting EDM

Like, holy shit, there are a lot of better examples than this—a large portion of post-rock, for example.

And you go with Deadmau5?
Considering you don't even know how videos work, you're probably new here.
>>
Buildup... Space Laces Remix from Kroyclub's New World Order.
>>
>>54734139

I'm fucking crying
>>
>>54734069

Jacaszek - Goldengrove
Swans - Lunacy
Swans - Bring The Sun / Toussaint L'Ouverture
World's End Girlfriend - 100 years of choke
World's End Girlfriend - bless yourself bleed
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Moya

Come on
>>
File: obama-laugh1.jpg (279 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
obama-laugh1.jpg
279 KB, 660x440
>>54734139

GodDAMN
hahahaha
>>
>>54734069
>>54734307

We know this is still you.
>>
>>54734069
well that is the reason tool is so kickass. their songs are like orgasms.
>>
File: kek backpack.jpg (56 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
kek backpack.jpg
56 KB, 768x576
>>54734069
>>54734089
>>54734139
>>
>>54734402
God you're a faggot
>>
>>54734617
This comment singlehandedly proves how inferior and pathetic all popular music fans are. Your infantile comparison of shitty sellout wankery to orgasms and use of the word kickass is worthy of ridicule and contempt. You clearly have no idea what place you have stumbled upon, kid. I will unleash fury upon you. You will learn what it feels like to be schooled by a member of the patrician scene. You're just a lamentable metal fan who listens to shitty edgy copycat music which all sounds alike, without a shred of innovation or creativity. Have you ever even heard of Debussy? I bet your knowledge of art is pitiful. You have no place on this forum, you little shit. Get the fuck out.
>>
I forgot for a second that I'm in 4chan...

so I posted deadmau... so what?
>>
>>54734617
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
>>54734617
>Tool fans
>>
>>54734722
Joel is a sellout faggot. He used to come here too so that explains why he looks like a tattooed basement dweller and is a bad person
>>
>>54734715
>>54734724
guys you're fucking mean i just wanted to discuss my favourite band! and yes their songs do feel like when you blow a gigantic load to hot sluts being pounded you're just all faggots
i bet you listen to justin gayber
>>
File: forty top keks.png (278 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
forty top keks.png
278 KB, 358x358
>this thread
>>
>>54734736
When you're listening to Tool, just remember that they're not like other bands. Their music is incredibly artistic, almost to the point where you have to be paying complete attention to them to even remotely understand them. I remember listening to a song on Lateralus (though I can't remember what it was), where I thought a song was absolute bollocks during the listen. Then, I closed my eyes for a second, and all of a sudden the song had an entirely new meaning. It was insane the way Tool could just become something so different when you take a look into the music.
Another thing you should note about Tool is that it's easy to get a headache listening to them. Not because they're a bad band, but because of how many ideas their music is riddled with and how complex they are. Soon enough your head will fill to the brim and the rest will just sound like noise to you. Just turn it off and give it a listen the next day.
If you don't like the music, you'll definitely at least enjoy reading through the lyrics, and picking apart the song itself and all of the artistic values that go into making it the complexity that it is.
>>
File: 1370481018477.jpg (696 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1370481018477.jpg
696 KB, 1053x1070
>>54734617
>>
>>54734715
Not because they were edgy in the early days. Not because of the stupid fibonacci reference. Not because of the way the music sounds. Not even because of the many ways you can perceive their lyrics It is because of the very best way you can perceive the lyrics. A way that only the mightiest sages and wizards could perceive them. Tool is about and for those who are the next step in the evolutionary ladder. Of course more primitive beings could not fully comprehend their music. Even, nay, especially, those who somewhat but not fully do. F***ing music board, lol. You guys just sittin around... deciding what kind of music you like an s***. Hate to break it to you, but music is nothing. The sweetest sound is silence. There is only Understanding. Tool is rock kind's best hope at teaching Understanding to the ignorant masses and should only be held in the highest esteem when discussing rock. Or else you are a peon
>>
>>54734069
>>54734617

this thread, though.
>>
>>54734809
this reeks of b8

please tell me this is b8
please
>>
>>54734617

Everything is orgasmic to a 15 year old.
>>
>>54734842
Youre a fool. You lack the mental capacity to comprehend Maynard Keen's art. Tool has some of the most though-provoking, perception-altering lyrics ever written, comparable to the best literary works. Tool opened my mind and made me see everything through a different prism of sorts. There is nothing as enlightening as their amazing passages into a different dimension through unconventional time signatures and wailing guitars that create a unique spiritual atmosphere. You are nothing but a pathetic untermensch who is lower than me on the evolutionary hierarchy. I see it all as it is and i am not phased in the slightest by your comment. You can proceed listening to your pathetic african ooga booga rap about rims and hoes while i will be here relaxing listening to my 10,000 days vinyl.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAqf7a5Dvoc
>>
>>54734860
lel r u 15?? xxxddD
original joke
>>
>>54734968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACeVP7TTFo

3:05 best build-up and drop ever!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.