[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she stinks of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>>
File: cat 33.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cat 33.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1200
>>
No one take the bait please. Let these shitty /pol/ threads die. Thanks.
>>
File: Sarah Sahim.png (1 MB, 1437x1408) Image search: [Google]
Sarah Sahim.png
1 MB, 1437x1408
>>54720669

THANK YOU.

She said nothing of wrong. It is impossible for me People of Colour to be racist, racism is a result of power + prejudice. There is clearly a problematic theme in the music industry that isn't quite ready to embrace black music. Notice how Kanye rightfully pointed out that Beck beating Beyonce made no sense (which it didn't) and people backlashed on KANYE, not the music industry. Look up all the reviews for Beck and Beyonces album. How the hell did Beck win again? Why are people of colour not winning awards at the same rate as whites? Did you see the Oscars this year? It was basically a celebration of white people. We're sick of it. And yes, I am a straight white male (though gender fluid) and am self aware enough to see what's going on here.

Please go back to /pol/. I want /pol/ to leave. Leave this poor woman alone.
>>
>>54720669
Hey Tumblr, didn't see you there.
>>
>>54720658
ikea furniture isn't very patrician of you

katie disapproves of that entry level pleb couch
>>
>>54720630

Her taste in music sure stinks of shit!

http://www.last.fm/user/padarnalat

WHITE shit, the worst kind! Where the fuck is the colour on here? Guided by Voices?! The Replacements?! What is this, bingo night at the VFW?
>>
>>54720735
What's wrong with Ikea apart from putting it apart?
>>
>>54720715
>impossible for people of colour to be racist
oh my
hahahah
kill yourself
>>
>>54720658
This cat is too white.
>>
>>54720765
>white guy denying his white privilege

nice meme

go listen to animal collective, wonderbread boy
>>
>>54720755
Her profile picture is disgusting, it's like every single ironic Tumblr 14 year olds Tumblr picture in one single picture. How old is she? I'm pretty sure she isn't 14.
>>
There is literally no way that woman smells good, those type are genetically prone to have a different odor to them.
>>
>>54720630
no but i think she stinks of curry
>>
File: cat 15.jpg (457 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
cat 15.jpg
457 KB, 1600x1200
>>54720735
the house was originally a summer house so that's why the furniture is very hotelish.

>>54720767
isn't that a good thing ;)
>>
She's Indian, isn't she?
Don't some Indians use their index finger to wipe their ass after taking a dump?
Considering how gung-ho she is about rejecting white cultural dominance or whatever it wouldn't surprise me if she did that.
>>
>>54720786
it's not denying one's privilege, it's called using your brain. i highly doubt you're familiar with doing something like that.
>>
>>54720715
I don't get it. Does she like white people or not?
>>
>>54720913
>2015
>Not using a bidet to clean the SHIT off your asshole

I don't get how you westerners can think wiping something with a dry tissue makes it clean.
>>
>>54720986
>2015
>not wiping your ass with toilet paper until it's as clean as possible and then washing it with soap and warm water for total cleanliness

You don't know shit about my hygienic habits, small fry.
>>
>>54720986
Enjoy getting shit all over your ass from splash back. And also, what the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a cut on your ass? Whenever I have a cut on my ass and get in the shower I fucking scream from pain
>>
>>54720786
Even though you are a troll, I shall remind everyone.

Even though white privilege exists, PoC can still be racist to white people, HOWEVER white people as a group cannot not systematically oppressed, therefore can not experience institutionalised racism.
>>
>>54721126
>Enjoy getting shit all over your ass from splash back

Bidets are pointed upward at your ass. When you take air resistance and loss of kinetic energy into account, the splashback won't ever reach the same elevation as your ass.

>And also, what the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a cut on your ass

No one's forcing you to use hot water. Most bidets use room temperature or cold water.
>>
>>54721267
*cannot be
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.