[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when kyary pamyu pamyu dropped SOTY and got all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2013.9.9 きゃりー45826_6M.jpg (48 KB, 392x532) Image search: [Google]
2013.9.9 きゃりー45826_6M.jpg
48 KB, 392x532
where were you when kyary pamyu pamyu dropped SOTY and got all Kanye, Kendrick, and Dead Grapes fans to solidify under one true belief?
>>
tying a noose around my neck because this is now a world I want to be a part of
>>
>>54534190
freudian slip
>>
>>54534190
your heart belies your mind anon
>>
>>54534111
I think it was a pretty promising single. I look forward to her next release
>>
>>54534331
Kisekai was too dope, hope it gets an extended mix one day
>>
>>54534111
what song?
>>
>>54534786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpnwqMmN0GA
>>
>>54535191
the people that make her music for her have lost their touch
what a shame
>>
>>54536788
Listen to Kisekai and tell me Nakata doesn't still have it, I dare you.
>>
>>54536828
he doesn't still have it. bring back early 2000's capsule
>>
>>54535191
aw yea this is pretty great i love kpp
>>
>>54536788
when kyary debuted she was already the worst nakata related act. there's a reason so many j-pop/japanese music fans don't give a shit about her. the majority of her international fanbase consist of k-pop fans and spergs who found her via pitchfork and other american publications
>>
>>54538093
>Kisekai

Holy fuck I love old Capsule! I dig the stuff he does now too. But, I have to admit, Wave Runner was kind of a disappointment. However, I quite enjoyed Caps Lock.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.