[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you finally realize that you'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
>that moment when you finally realize that you'll never be with her

Songs/albums for this feel?
>>
311 - down
>>
>tfw you'll never be good enough for him
>>
Hard to Find by the National always reminds me of the one that got away

You should check out Tobias Jesso Jr's debut album Goon.
>>
do benzos & listen to all your fav songs/albums, care about nothing
>>
>tfw you realize that you want to be with her and she wants to be with you but your social anxiety makes it impossible
>>
http://youtu.be/oXzOz-cNpds
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x186
>>54528311
GORL????
>>
Korn - Got the Life
>>
>Tfw you're an extroverted and outgoing guy that is generally liked by people but you become the biggest sperg in the world when talking to her.

Makes me feel like I'm 15.
>>
>>54528359
I only have Clonazepam, should that do it?
>>
>>54528391
yeah
>>
File: s.jpg (44 KB, 368x436) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
44 KB, 368x436
>>54528311
GURL?
>>
>>54528437

only way to know is to do it. benzos in particular are very relative person to person.
>>
File: 630x.jpg (41 KB, 630x241) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
41 KB, 630x241
>>54528311
You're good enough for me though
>>
>>54528483
nice
>>
File: nosferatu.jpg (38 KB, 630x351) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu.jpg
38 KB, 630x351
>>54528311
GRL????1?1
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.