[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kills the hack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: kanye.png (507 KB, 1051x431) Image search: [Google]
kanye.png
507 KB, 1051x431
This kills the hack.
>>
>>54479453
Kanye probably loves this attention though.
>>
>>54479453
hes pointing at us...
>>
Fuck nah. We get the most intense rant ever at Glastonbury. He reads out the names of the useless pricks who signed it. It backfires massively. Kanye gets more popular, rock dinosaurs go home and wank to Beady Eye.
>>
It really doesn't, he's most likely not going to get kicked off the lineup
>>
>>54479505
the even coordinator or whatever wrote an open letter defending him, he's not getting kicked off
>>
I signed it :^)
>>
>expect a certain level of entertainment

I guess he means the typical lad rock that opens Glastonbury?
>>
File: c0mCciY.jpg (452 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
c0mCciY.jpg
452 KB, 1365x2048
Who the hell doesn't want to see Kanye live? That dude's a beast live. The Yeezus tour is already legendary.
>>
>>54479572
I still cry to sleep because I missed his Glow in the Dark Tour. CRS on tour together, that was once in a lifetime. Unless we get the album.
>>
this is embarassing lol
>>
>>54479572
Because I was born in the wrong generation
>>
>>54479695
>le wrong generation

Fixed that for you.
>>
>doesn't make meaningful music
>Who Will Survive In America
>Power
>Hey Mama
>7/10 of every song he's made
>>
>>54479453
Yep, Kanye's career is literally ruined because some nerds pressed a button.
>>
>>54479914
well meme'd! haha yes dad rock fans haha
>>
>>54479453
Jesus, people like this actually exist.
>>
Performers ranked

DJs > Rock Bands >>> pop singers >>>>>> rappers

Hip hop is 100% studio smuggery. Saying this as a Kanye fan who has already seen him live. No hype and the worst crowd ever.

If you're a fan, ask for a solo show or some shit. You need a lot of money to waste it on that guy to be there, and attendants are the ones who are getting fucked.
>>
kanye is pleb
>>
I hope Kanye goes to Glastonbury, gets up on stage, and doesn't perform. He'd be like "Now you get nobody!".
>>
>>54480042
I agree with the crowd being shit but that's because he's also big with the mainstream. As for the show itself I think he puts on a damn good one, if he has a Travis Scott audience it would be great.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.