[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bleep/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
pardners and chavs unite
fuck the krauts
>>
pardners go die
>>
pardners go die
>>
>i actually call bleeps "uk music" and delude myself into believing the uk invented anything

kek tbh LADS
>>
USA:
House, Techno
UK:
Grime, UK Bass

Who wins lol
>>
>>54362918
yeehaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhi3lzQ5BAE
>>
>>54363059
The krauts
>>
>>54363059
might as well put Grime under USA also since we're responsible
>>
>>54363059
europe invented america tho so it's all european anyways

id take your point if house was first made by native americans but truth is you're probs one of those faggots who's gr8 gr8 grandma was 1/16th irish and your dad probs identifies as italian or some shit when in reality youre just a european shitmix living on a farm in the middle of nowhere on the other side of the word to anything relevant :) have fun m8 lol
>>
>>54363132
And you're one of those faggots
>>
>>54363279
no i'm purebred bong

pardners = ragequitter euros with the shittest society on earth lol

>hurrrdurrrrr we invented it america the best

lmao you faggots wouldnt even be there if it weren't for the fact your ancestors got baited 24/7 for thousands of years of euro history
>>
>>54362918
What's that, you uploaded some shitty meme-post to this thread? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking aboutyou, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>54363132
>europe invented america
lol stopped reading there
>>
>>54363319
Let's get a few more shitposts in before I gotta get to my fresher 101 class lads :^)
>>
>>54363319
>hurrrrdurrrr we invented america we the best

The day we threw that tea in the boston harbor is the day we became american
>>
File: 1352040080864.gif (3 MB, 301x199) Image search: [Google]
1352040080864.gif
3 MB, 301x199
>>54363132
>>54363319

Yuro butthurt in full swing today
>>
>>54363421
lmao, that's so irrelevant it's not even taught in schools here. literally makes no difference to anyone at all here, but you pardners can cling to it if it helps make you feel patriotic :) :)
>>
>>54363440
do you think america has a good society btw? serious question/curiosity.

the rest of the world is repulsed by you, you know

not trying to deliberately bait here, just interesting to get a pardners perspective on themselves
>>
File: just_killing_the_thread.jpg (194 KB, 554x647) Image search: [Google]
just_killing_the_thread.jpg
194 KB, 554x647
>>54363477

>"that's so irrelevant it's not even taught in schools here"

no, but we sure taught you all you needed to know about bleeps. All your bleeps in fact, are either American or hugely influenced by American music
>>
give me bleeps for tfw no gf
>>
>>54363440
im german and i dont give a fuck about stupid shit like that
>>
>>54363558
>american music

you mean european/western music mixed with african music right? lol

your country is just a blip in the history of humanity so far... you're what, 200 years old or something? i went to a school that was like 4 times the age of your country. come back when you're not a toddler nation and actually have your own culture
>>
File: 1411165341633.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1298) Image search: [Google]
1411165341633.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1298
I have to put music on a mini-rave this weekend, what kind of music does hard drug users dance?
Hardtek? DnB? rec me some shit pls.
>>
>>54363553

>do you think america has a good society btw? serious question/curiosity.

no, your average American is well aware of our country's shortcomings. The whole "GOD BLESS AMERICA" is simply a loud and obnoxious dying minority.

>the rest of the world is repulsed by you, you know

Yeah, and yet when shit hits the fan, and your commie utopias are threatened, who u gonna call, yuropoor? that's right. You gonna call us, because we are good at war, and unlike Russia and China, we treat our allies good

hate us all you want, but at the end of the day, if you align yourself with us (and in the process, let us put a base in your country) you win.
>>
>>54363623
Speedcore m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xapDw8B7Cvc
>>
>>54363684
most other countries don't give a shit about war and will try to avoid it where poss. getting you lot involved is never a good idea and no one wants you to go around raging wars btw

you get fed a lot of propaganda in your country to justify the wars. you do a lot of harm. you're not the world police and people don't want to side with you for security (i.e. to look up to you)... it's more like the rest of the world trying not to piss off the retarded fat kid (except russia and china who don't give a fuck)
>>
File: ssd.png (1 MB, 1080x592) Image search: [Google]
ssd.png
1 MB, 1080x592
>>54363620

>you mean european/western music mixed with african music right? lol

Except that the "european" music you refer to was stagnated and boring, so we took it, added our own flavour to it, came up with like 5 different genres in the process, and you faggots took it and loved it

Bleeps are an American product through and through. Simply because you had 15% of the ingredients (and did absolutely nothing with them) doesn't mean we didn't own the bakery and the rest of the ingredients, and gave you the end result, butthurt Yuropoor
>>
>>54363059
you missed jungle and garage bruv
>>
>>54363830
nah we built the bakery and let you hire some black people to do it for all you

america will do something useful one day. they haven't yet and won't any time soon probs, but there's hope.
>>
>>54363778

>most other countries don't give a shit about war and will try to avoid it where poss. getting you lot involved is never a good idea and no one wants you to go around raging wars btw

Like it or not, war is part of being human, at least til the Vulcans make contact. Until then (just like with any big group of people), a World Police is necessary. We are that world police. And we are good at it

Imagine if Russia was the world police. *shudder*

>you get fed a lot of propaganda in your country to justify the wars. you do a lot of harm.

We are well aware of that. There was no excuse for Iraq. Afghanistan was more or less justified, but the execution was terrible. Still, compared to the Ruskie's campaign in Afghanistan, we are SAINTS.

>you're not the world police and people don't want to side with you for security (i.e. to look up to you)...

LMFAO. We ARE the world police. Believe it or not, this current time has been the most peaceful time in human history, as far as wars go.

>it's more like the rest of the world trying not to piss off the retarded fat kid (except russia and china who don't give a fuck)

They don't give a fuck because they would both be stomped to bits the second they try to fuck with us or our allies
>>
>>54363890

>nah we built the bakery and let you hire some black people to do it for all you

nah pretty sure we built the bakery looong after u guys were gone

keep deluding yourself tho, what's next? Jazz is an european invention because blacks are playing european instruments? lmfao
>>
>>54363930
>And we are good at it
stopped reading here even though i should've stopped reading sooner

you are out of touch. i appreciate it's not your fault... it's obvious from an outside perspective to see the shit you get fed as a populous to stop you from feeling bad about all the needless wars you rage. you're a very insular country (really low rate of people actually going abroad) with a lot of pro-war propaganda going on. basically north korea but bigger. you guys are also under the illusion that you're 'free' too. very sad
>>
>>54363956
what's next? jazz is an american invention because africans are playing european instruments? lmao retard
>>
>>54363930
>Believe it or not, this current time has been the most peaceful time in human history, as far as wars go.

yeah that's only because we're advancing as a civilisation (for the most part)

imagine how fewer wars there'd have been in the last 200 years if america wasn't a thing (or was at least a peaceful country)
>>
>>54363684
>>54363778
>>54363830
>>54363890
>>54363930
>>54363956
>>54364003
>>54364025
allow this
stick to funny shitposts
>>
File: power-house-home-hardcore.jpg (28 KB, 472x312) Image search: [Google]
power-house-home-hardcore.jpg
28 KB, 472x312
This is so GOOD, 9/10 for sure. Shed is the man.
>>
>>54364472
is that a compilation or are they original tracks?
>>
>>54364507
Comp and a mix. Possible comp of the year.
>>
File: kBxQJ1a.png (506 KB, 960x827) Image search: [Google]
kBxQJ1a.png
506 KB, 960x827
>plug.dj/bleepheads
>plug.dj/bleepheads
>plug.dj/bleepheads
>plug.dj/bleepheads

get in for vinyls birthday part tbh
>>
favourite for rollies

retweet for straights
>>
>>54363132
>europe invented america
you mean europe lost america tbh lls
>>
>>54365516
lmao

cba to argue with you. anyway have fun speaking english and being descendants of european rage quitting fags lol
>>
>>54365516
We got rid of it once we were finished with it you mean
>>
>>54365624
>rage quitting fags

>find huge piece of land
>oh shit lets send some people there
>people revolt
>fuck it, leave it
>nation in turn becomes most powerful imperialist force in the world

Lol >british cuckold
>>
>check /bleep/
>full of usa vs yuro b8

Ahh, just another day on /mu/ :^)
>>
>>54365726
At least these last couple of threads haven't died
>>
File: shf.png (37 KB, 520x207) Image search: [Google]
shf.png
37 KB, 520x207
meh
>>
>>54365940
those guys are edgy

shifted write some good tunes but i'd take the worst squarepusher track over any scuba track any day
>>
Anyone released any decent techno lately?

Straight dancefloor bangers pls no ambient
>>
>>54366125
Vril new LP is indeed worth a listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dfVBJQAXY
>>
>>54365940
#shotsfired
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.