[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous targets Kanye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: anonymopus.jpg (24 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
anonymopus.jpg
24 KB, 736x460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHrHVEhWwIk

This video. Baha. ha ha ha. HAHAHAHAHHAH LMAO
>>
>>54220257
They're kinda right tough
>>
>>54220446
But why are they bothering? How is this actually important?
>>
>>54220459
idk, he does have the chance to change the music industry for the better but he chooses to be a whiney, delusional retard instead
>>
>>54220257
this is fucking embarrassing

someone being an asshole is now a matter of political importance?

what a bunch of fucking goons thinking they're super kewl hacker vigilantes
>>
Anonymous is a joke.They are just fucking with celebrities now?
>muh Christian values
>why aren't you using you power to help with the turmoil in the world
because he's a fucking successful entertainer,
>>
How do not know this is just some faggot from le Reddit wearing a Guy Fawkes mask?
>>
>>54220257
>wears a fedora and is noticeably fat
>>
File: kanye-west_U3vUa.jpg (2 MB, 2148x3000) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west_U3vUa.jpg
2 MB, 2148x3000
mfw Kanye is behind this
>>
>>54220478
>he does have the chance to change the music industry for the better

can you actually elaborate on that? that's a pretty retarded opinion.
>>
>>54220667
>>
>>54220698
Well, obviously I don't mean he can completely change the music industry but he's capable of making good music and spreading humble values throughout the industry. He kinda just does stupid shit which ends up promoting his subpar music these days which will eventually inspire other musicians to do the exact same thing.

Basically he could be humble and gain respect from more people instead of gaining heat from everyone because of his TMZ bullshit
>>
>>54220257
this is a joke right?
aren't they against censorship?
>>
>>54220257
BTFO
>>
>>54220769
kanye knows exactly what he is doing. his entire life is a performance art piece. he knows everything he does is in the spotlight so he makes sure everything he does will cause discussion. creating discourse and causing people to question things like capitalism, art, sex, and humanity is the most important thing he could do. its silly that anonymous is criticizing him for not doing anything to benefit the world when literally everything he does gets people talking about imporatant issues. he is fully aware of that. its funny people think he is a capitalist puppet when he really is exposing human flaw and getting people to think critically.
>>
>>54220769
So he's just not a good enough person for you? I'd rather have rockstar Kanye than some passive pussy shit. That's just not who Kanye is, he's always been about the flashing lights, that's why a lot of people love him.
>>
>>54220933
I suppose, he gives off a bad influence but he's entertaining, and he's an entertainer. I just feel like he should be known for his music more than his personality but I see what you mean.
>>
>>54220916
>its silly that anonymous is criticizing him for not doing anything to benefit the world when literally everything he does gets people talking about imporatant issues

Seriously. The guy fucking said "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" on fucking national TV! He said what a lot of people didn't have the balls to come out and say. He did a lot for the Katrina disaster, and pushed forward a conversation that needed to be talked about. He's done more for the world than these losers ever will.
>>
File: my head mfw.jpg (7 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
my head mfw.jpg
7 KB, 304x166
>mfw people exacerbate and over think Kanye to ridiculous levels

>>54221010
Everyone knows that, kanye just has a big mouth and a lot of confidence

>>54220916
Kanye knows his spotlight will increase and promote all of his products (clothes, music, associates)

Fuck Kanye and fuck you for falling for his fasade, you actually believe this guy is a genius because he says so? the same guy who goes around saying he's a god, Kanye is obnoxious, childish and way out of his depth by this point
>>
>>54220916
Lmao dude Kanye was unable to control his emotions for years to the point of it becoming a self parody and he just hams it up at this point. He consciously create some performance art piece of his life
>>
>>54221220
It's apparent that not everybody knows this, have you been following this conversation at all? Were discussing people who think Kanye doesn't do anything positive for the world. You don't have to be upset, it's probably just your autism kicking in.
>>
File: hurt.png (30 KB, 699x679) Image search: [Google]
hurt.png
30 KB, 699x679
>Baha. ha ha ha. HAHAHAHAHHAH LMAO
>>
Does anyone have a link on that sweet backing music. Damn, anonymous are really talented.
>>
Yes, I'm certain Kanye is super threatened by a bunch of neckbeards from their mom's basements still playing l33t h4x0r and wearing Guy Fawke's masks like it's still 2007. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment for anyone who is involved in this iteration of Anonymous.
>>
>>54220257
>tfw neck/b/eard uses slut shaming as a reason to attack kanye breast
>>
>>54220707
deep
>>
>your mother

OOH THEY WENT THERE
>>
>>54222176
kek
>>
>>54220997
When has a "rockstar" ever been a good role model? Why does Kanye have to be anything but who he is? At least the dude is real about his feelings and actually expresses himself instead of letting his management craft perfect cookie cutter statements.
>>
Lmao this is hilarious..
It's just gonna end up as a line in one of his songs, too.
>>
Kinda pisses me off cause Kanye is fully aware of how he speaks his mind even when it isn't totally appropriate. He's also pretty aware of Kim's reason for fame. If you listen to Clique, he says

>My girl a superstar all from a home movie
>>
>>54220257
ahahahahaha
I feel sorry for the real Anons
>>
>>54220257

we r anonymous we are lesion

we think you are asshole

stop it

by Anonymous
P.S. pls take us seriously
>>
File: 146414.jpg (48 KB, 556x716) Image search: [Google]
146414.jpg
48 KB, 556x716
le hacker group xDD
>>
Where is his neck? Why doesn't he have a neck?
>>
"Beck is my favorite artist"

-every neckbeard on the internet
>>
>>54222779
"Aliums is the real god" - Beck Hansen
>>
File: Got Root.jpg (36 KB, 1600x307) Image search: [Google]
Got Root.jpg
36 KB, 1600x307
>>54220257

It's an exploit Anon, don't confuse. It took me around 2 years, we're taking over more than sites and machines.

We're in all their monitors, why would you deface? why would you hack .mil? If you can transmit any message already.

It's a decision, to be read by John Kerry, has some responsabilities, one of them is asking daily... when am I going to be free?

I'll go visit the Witch, I accept I love her. It will be an act of presence and I'll like to get updated on what's going on behind, if that causes a huge scandal for you to keep killing me, then go ahead, you can count the days without a Taxi.

She would send a Peon if I were "Reuben Darium" I don't understand them, but seriously I surpassed any experience over popularity to reach a point of Omnipresence.

I am Universal now, all Stars now about it. These people we make popular nowadays like you do with all these Cable rats, is wrong.

Otherwise we have Image employers, they employ image, I tried giving my people finally a place where we can have a voice. And look what you do with a voice Anon, you Rick Roll them.
>>
File: 1425821095434.gif (3 MB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
1425821095434.gif
3 MB, 390x215
>>54220257
>>
>>54220916
the responses to this justify this anon's claims
>>
It's shit like this that makes me love Kanye even more. He's such a braggadocious asshole and he gets such a rise out of people. He can even get a grown man to make a 7 minute video (which probably took longer to edit) denouncing him, thinking by targeting an already controversial artist that they're doing anything other than firing at an easy target.

Also his music isn't too bad either.
>>
>>54220590
what leads you to think it isn't?
>>
>>54220997
I'm sorry you don't like him, hell I don't care for him, but your argument is fucking retarded.

But then again, who gives a fuck what anonymous does. They were relevant for such a brief period and in such a small way.
>>
>character assassination just because you don't like someone's music

There are few things more childish than this and I see it all the time. It's even worse than throwing a tantrum when you have to compromise.
>>
>>54220257
They've become a parody of themselves.
>>
>>54223999
>braggadocious

gtfo
>>
Death Grips are behind this

Screencap this
>>
>>54221010
Don't forget that Obama called him a "jackass" about the Taylor Swift thing. Surely that's some kind of record for artist-president interactions.
>>
>not getting the point
they're not targetting Kanye, they're targeting society for putting him and his bullshit on a pedestal. It reflects just how far into decay we are, that we care more about Kanye west's retarded ideas than shit that actually matters. Kanye West is a man that has a ton of power and influence, and instead he chooses to use that influence to stir up petty controversies and whine.
>>
>>54220257
>Fat
>Fedora
>Long Hair
>Suit
Kek fuck off.
>>
that video is a joke. ashamed to be anon right now
>>
>>54220257
Like they threatened Iggy Azalea, they're just scriptkiddies with big words.
>>
>>54220487
They're pretty cringeworthy, but you've got to admit: its funny as hell when they threaten tumblr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8pIxIqWUQ

Read some of the comments on this shit.
>LEAVE US ALONE! WE'RE ALL JUST SCARED KIDS BEHIND COMPUTER SCREENS!
>>
>>54226481
>a ton of power and influence
lol this is how you can tell this whole thing is the product of angry teenagers. what the fuck does kanye have power over? this reeks of babby's first "fuck this world and their shallow celebrity worship" rant.
>>
>>54225971
Mad?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.