[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Requests for Rock Band 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x265
http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
>>
>Rock Band games
What is this, 2008?
>>
>>54080928
I kind of want You Won't Know by Brand New to be in it.

But at the same time I don't because that's kind of a strong song that wouldn't fit in a playful video game?
>>
rock is dead. I literally can't think of any rock music to recommend, that's how over rock music i am now.

i only request Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, DOOM, Drake, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>>
>>54080976
You're a walking meme.
>>
I sent in 43% Burnt by The Dillinger Escape Plan because people need to know not to test god.
>>
>>54080976
all of those are shit you know
>>
EVERYBODY DO "HEADING FOR THE DOOR" BY DUSTER

>>54080976
#triggered
>>
everyone submit only shallow by my bloody valentine
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 600x706
>>54080976
>>
KING OF CARROT FLOWERS, PT. 2

LET'S DO THIS
>>
I remember I used to browse the Rock Band forums back in the day. Good times.

There was this one asshole that looking back on it probably browsed here, so if anyone here went on the Rock Band forums circa 2008 then fuck you.
>>
>>54080976
You are right about one thing, rock is pretty much dead.
>>
>>54081245
unfortunately, so did i.

and you cant delete any of your posts, which is embarrassing.
>>
>>54081232
Parts 1, 2, and 3 listed as one track.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x165
Mark Gormley, little wings
>>
Everyone request For Reverend Green.
>>
A a LOYAL ROCK BAND FORUM MEMBER I believe that what we need is MORE MUSE SONGS. SIR Matthew Bellamy is both the BEST guitarist AND vocalist AND lyricist AND Twilight character and in my HIGH OPINION I think this qualifies the band much more than ANY other PROGRESSIVE METAL band in existence.
>>
>>54080959
thred/
>>
>>54081851
damn, those are some old school memes.

don't forget more beatles dlc.
>>
If someone were to submit a death grips request, it should be either I've Seen Footage or Birds, birds because it literally has a guitar playing on it and I've Seen Footage because it also sounds like it has a guitar on it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GhtZt2HYkM

Help a brother out
>>
>>54081124
good choice
>>
Also requested

Beach House - Other People
Death Grips - No Love
BANKS - Fuck Em Only We Know
>>
>tfw no 360 version
I want to be excited but I just can't justify buying a new home console.
>>
>>54082652

xboner here

I regret selling my 360. Haven't played a game in months on this thing.

Also Raise My Rent by David Gilmour pls
>>
>>54082631
>not negativ ed
>>
>>54082652
i don't mind buying a ps4, but all my songs are on 360 and i'm certainly not buying an xbone for this (or for anything)
>>
ITAOTS u newfags
>>
Everyone start requesting death grips
>>
It's a long shot, and I doubt it will happen, but "Fracture" by King Crimson would be great
>>
Only Shallown, Oxygen, Milk it, the king of carrot flowers pt 2.
>>
>>54080928
I submitted Oxygen by Swans just because it's the only thing I could thing of by them that is just the perfect length to be a difficult song and includes just the right amount of vocals, guitar, drums and bass while also being a meme

I say we all submit Oxygen by Swans or 311 - Down
>>
>>54082631
>playing drums for no love on rockband

I could see that being pretty fun actually.
>>
I'm assuming it will be like Rocksmith in which you can plug in any real guitar.
The shitty thing about rocksmith is that it's a single player game.
Hopefully this will be craaaazzzy fun with real guitar and real bass and an electronic drum set, all playing at the same time
>>
Rush. I don't care what song/songs, but I just want to scream Peart's lyrics at the top of my lungs and score points for it
>>
>>54083076
I submitted both :^ )
>>
>>54083118
Nah, they had that as pro mode in Rock Band 3, but they said it's not coming back for 4.
>>
>>54083237
There are already like 30 Rush songs in Rock Band and they'll all transfer over to RB4
>>
>>54083118
I would cum everywhere if that happened.
>>
Lets get Never Meant on there. Expert mode on that song would be nuts.
>>
>>54083282
Yes, but they still haven't given us Territories
>feels bad man
>>
>>54083278
They DIDN'T though.
You had to buy a shitty guitar made specifically for the game just to be able to play the pro mode.

I meant like how rocksmith does it.
>>
>>54083282
Was song transfer confirmed? If that's the case then I take my post back except for the part about screaming Peart lyrics. That can stay
>>
Brainbombs - Obey
Hirsute Pursuit - Cock Thoughts
Whitehouse - Why You Never Became a Dancer
Current 93 - She Took Us to the Places Where the Sun Sets
>>
>>54081245
What did he do?
>>
Sleep - Jerusalem

The mars Volta - Cassandra Gemini
>>
Scott Walker - SDSS1416+13B (Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter)
>>
Lets get American Football on there.
>>
>>54080928
I submitted a request for Slint - Nosferatu Man

Those rhythms would would be pretty challenging
>>
>>54081124
Nigga I 5 starred a custom of that on Expert Drums, it isn't that hard.

>>54080968
Something by Brand New would definitely work good on the setlist. Sowing Season was on GH5.
>>
Savers - Bomb the Music Industry!
>>
>>54083000
this
>>
>>54083540
Punched that one in
>>
anything by Melt-Banana
>>
>>54082652
>was bummed when I heard XB1 and PS4 because I only have a PC
>brother comes home with a PS4 yesterday in preparation for Bloodborne

sick
>>
>tfw scared to put stuff in because muh hipster cred
>>
>>54084153
I'm not putting in my favorite bands because I'm scared what would happen if they got in.
>>
>>54084153
>>54084209
>"I don't want to put my favorite band up there on the off chance that they become well known and successful and happy because I'm a greedy little special snowflake"
>>
They won't put death grips in because they swear every other word
>>
just spent a good hour posting songs into this

what am i doing with my life
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.