[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums that took you the longest to like? This took me over a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: CLPPNG.jpg (432 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CLPPNG.jpg
432 KB, 960x960
Albums that took you the longest to like? This took me over a year, I liked a few songs but hated the rest of the album. The whole thing just clicked today
>>
>>53922011
Almost anything OPN.
>>
>>53922422
Yeah, I thougt R Plus Seven sounded cheap but it grew on me
>>
>>
File: radio-amor[1].jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
radio-amor[1].jpg
35 KB, 500x500
It became one of my faves after 5th listen.
>>
It took me like a year to finally appreciate Kanye and his music. That was the day i stopped being a pleb.
>>
>>53922481
Same here
>>
File: 1361570301136.jpg (11 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1361570301136.jpg
11 KB, 246x246
>>53922481
>>
>>53922481

Same. I remember when I put my headphones on and played the first track of Dark Fantasy... It felt like I was soaring into patricianhood.
>>
>>53922011
d-d-did u listen to this?????
https://gnuswvs.bandcamp.com/track/gabba-gabba
>>
>>53922011
Maybe I should listen to this again then, because I fucking hated it.
>>
ITS THE LAST SONG OF THE NIGHT
>>
>>53922801
What music do you usualy listen to?
>>
>>53922819
I actually like that song aside from the hook of course
>>
>>53922011
I commend clipping for doing something innovative but it has little to no replay value to me. Its like silence as music or an all white painting, someone had to do it at some point. Them along with death grips, blackie and maybe dalek have def altered hip hop from here on though
>>
Story 2 is GOAT
>>
>>53922011
Summertime music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSPHLq8y98
>>
I got to the second track and all the jesus stuff and thought it was a stupid joke. Took me a year or so to give it another serious listen.
>>
>>53922011
Man I tried this album because I love death grips and people tend to correlate the two together. So needless to say I hated it. Do I need to give it more time?
>>
>>53922011
that's weird. i went Work Work>Inside Out>Story 2 GOAT>Summertime>Dominoes>Get Up> Or Die>Ends>Body and Blood>Tonight>Dream>Taking Off, and i liked it pretty easily analyzing song by song on that order
>>
>>53923823
Yeah track 2 was weird for me at 1st too.
>>
>>53922480
I'm Transmitting iS GOAT
>>
>>53925018
odd
my opinion is
BEST Story 2>Work Work>Get Up>Summertime>Inside Out>Ends>Body and Blood>Or Die>Dominoes>Tonight>Dream>Taking Off
>>
>>53925116
Swap Body and Blood with Or Die and you're right
>>
>>53925056
Azure Azure or A Star Compass is better
>>
>>53922011
I only like (in this order) Story 2, Inside Out, and Body and Blood

Should I keep going? I really don't like the guest verses and the dumb fucking guest female choruses

Clipping just isn't a group that needs to sound like a generic hip hop group, Story 2 is so goddamn original musically and lyrically but then they have some shit fucking tier songs right next to it
>>
>>53925480
Tonight is sarcastic
>>
>tfw nobody likes Taking Off or Ends
they're the two best on the album after Story 2 in my opinion
>>
>>53925514
yeah? well it still fucking sucks
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.