[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the music equivalent of this dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: dress.jpg (93 KB, 633x960) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
93 KB, 633x960
what is the music equivalent of this dress
>>
>>53921429
so wht color is it???
>>
4'33 because it changes with each performance
>>
>>53921429
/mu/
>>
Since I Left You :)
>>
mellowhype - blackenedwhite
>>
ITAOTS
>>
memedress
>>
BLACK AND BLUE
>>
Death Grips

cuz I'm tired of hearing about it
>>
It's clearly white and gold. Are you fuckers color blind?
>>
>>53921429
I'm convinced that this is a massive bait conspiracy. I've looked at in in several lighting conditions, and on my phone and laptop. I also have perfect vision

It's blue. AFAIK it's been show to be objectively blue
>>
it's a potato
>>
I saw white and gold, then saw an actual picture of the dress, and now it's black and blue. Musical equivalent to this is Dillinger Escape Plan.
>>
>>53921497
I am. I see black and gold
>>
>>53921429
boku no pico.
>>
>>53921486
I'm pretty sure that this is some kind of lolsorandum meme
>>
what fucking retard sees white in this dress
like seriously get your fucking eyes and brain checked you are a dange to society
>>
DIE AND GO TO HELL
YOU WORTHLESS
UNPEOPLE
>>
If you don't have a shitty monitor where the colors look brighter or darker depending on what angle you look at it with, it's obviously blue and black.
>>
>>53921592
What the fuck are you looking at you retard? It's clearly white, possibly with a blue tint but it's not fucking black and blue like your mom's vagina
>>
lol facebook memes
>>
Sunbather
>It's Black Metal
>It's Shoegaze
>It's Both
>It's Neither
>>
Gescom - Minidisc
>>
>>53921497
>>53921536
Can you idiots only see things at face value? Take a step back and you can tell its an oversaturated photo with a lot of yellow and white shining on the dress.
>>
File: blackgivesway.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blackgivesway.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
Gold Gives Way to White
>>
>>53921621
The dress is objectively blue and black though so you're wrong.
>>
WHO ACARES WAHO CARES WHO CARES WGHO CARES ARHATG FHTRAGJSYHKMDYHGANB%ERTDBF RGATRJGFNCUJDHNGBNDGFJSNTG
WHO
CARES
\
>>
>>53921642
I'm seriously color blind douche.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
>>
BLACK & YELLOW
BLACK & YELLOW
BLACK & YELLOW
BLACK & YELLOW
>>
People who say white and gold must be some degree of colorblind.

Regardless, the photo is poorly exposed (evident by the bright light on the side) and causes it to appear lighter... though still black and blue.
>>
>>53921429
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SJEUCWU/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
>>
>>53921713
It's not colorblindness, it's just that some monitors have a shitty panel that does what's described here
>>53921618
>>
>>53921681
I'm sorry it's just that there are a lot of people who refuse to believe it's black and blue even though it's been proven.
>>
File: 017.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
>It's a tambourine
>No it's a potato
>It's a drum
>>
File: goodmorninggoodnight.jpg (44 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
goodmorninggoodnight.jpg
44 KB, 494x494
is this music?

also, is it pink and red, or gold and red?
>>
File: cover.jpg (22 KB, 608x559) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
22 KB, 608x559
>>53921429
>>
File: 1425019216356.jpg (199 KB, 1075x660) Image search: [Google]
1425019216356.jpg
199 KB, 1075x660
Anybody who can't imagine it being white and gold look at this picture. It's still black and blue though.
>>
>>53921795
That guy's shirt is clearly blue though.
>>
>>53921795
no but fuck off, the second one is in bright light
>>
>>53921795
theres presumably not something casting a shadow over the entire dress, though. i can imagine it being white, it's just not.
>>
>>53921713
No, those who see the dress as blue and black are color deficient. Even though the dress really is blue and black, in this particular image of the dress, the pixels that make up the black portion of the dress are red and green.

>"If you go to the gold/black area [of the dress photo] and blow the image way up, people who see gold will see that the clusters of pixels are basically reds (pinks) and greens (olives)," McLeod went on. "They merge to give the summated color. If you have red-green deficiency, you’ll see just black."

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/explained-why-people-cant-agree-on-the-color-of-112191281639.html
>>
>>53921773
We've found it, thread over guise
>>
Death Grips because no one will remember it in a month
>>
>>53921795
both look light-blue
the shirt is white tho because of the shadow and the dress is blue
>>
a couple of days ago i saw this and was like "i dont get it, its clearly black and blue, how would it be white and gold?" the next day i was pretty baked and saw a post with a white and gold dress and thought "ooh, the point was that there's 2 different images circulating with the same text." Then as i was looking at it the picture morphed into black and blue and now i cant see it as white and gold no matter how hard i try. i checked like 3 times to see if it was a gif
>>
MEME
EMEME
EMEMEMEM
EMEMEME
MEME
MEMEM
EME
M
E
MEEM
EMEE
ME
ME
ME
M
E
ME
ME
M
EE
MEE
>>
>>53921642
wow get a load of this guy im very impressed by the way he sees through the bullshit and into the real natuer of things
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68 KB, 455x593) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
68 KB, 455x593
Someone help me out with this?
>>
>>53921429
The dress is actually black and blue, but due to harsh sunlight it is washed out with a yellow color, giving it the appearance of being white and gold to some people. It is entirely based on how someone's eyes have adapted to see sunlight, but physically, the dress is black and blue.
>>
>>53921736
>>53921618

Not true, earlier today I was talking to some people and somebody pulled the picture up on their phone. Some people still said gold/white even though I clearly saw blue/black.
>>
>>53921773
Anyone who doesn't think it's a drum has never seen the reverse side of the physical album.
Or they're just a troll.
>>
>>53921773
it is this though, it is
>>
>>53921868
i first saw it early today and it was white and gold and i couldnt even comprehend how anyone could think it was any other color...but now its black and blue
>>
>>53921838
That doesn't mean we're color deficient it just means we understand how lighting works. I can see it both ways though
>>
>>53921854
>no one will remember it in a month
>people talk about death grips since 2011
>>
What is this black and blue shit? It's light blue and brown/dark gold.
>>
File: cropped.png (7 KB, 99x40) Image search: [Google]
cropped.png
7 KB, 99x40
what colors do you see
>>
>>53921884
Lol seriously though if you work your brain hard enough you can tell
>>
>>53921795
All I see is a black person in a dark blue shirt.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.