[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8 QIxNAdw6U she really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mss6ep8ZlU1svzxmko1_400.gif (993 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mss6ep8ZlU1svzxmko1_400.gif
993 KB, 320x265
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8QIxNAdw6U

she really can't sing but is super cute
>>
>>53741021
underrated post
>>
She's actually a pretty good singer though, for real

http://youtu.be/aIkxA8_pWaE?t=2m0s
>>
>>53741089
Still not that good.
>>
i bet she's never shaved down there
>>
>>53741094
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man
>>53741100
That's hot
>>
hmmm I hope this doesn't turn into a hate thread, I didn't mean it that way, but that singing was pretty flat. tbh, I've never said this about a girl but I would totally eat her ass and enjoy every second of it.

p.s. chvrches are a fun band
>>
>>53741133
>>53741100
skinny little qts with huge bushes are so hot
>>
>>53741142
you may not have ever said it but you've totally thought about it before
>>
>finish sex
>*smiles at you* "i'll be right back"
>she walks to the bathroom and you hear her take a shower
>>
>>53741208
thought this was gonna be a joke but it was real and now i'm lost in this fantasy
>>
>>53741195
I mean yeah but never in any real concrete way - not like this. like this is a crazy realization for me but I want to tongue her little balloon knot more than anything
>>
>>53741142
Why does everyone defend their tastes when they listen to shit music by saying "it's fun!". I mean, Mercury Rev is a fun band. The Minutemen are a fun band

You never hear anyone who loves those bands say "b-but its fun! It's ok for me to like!" Stop being so insecure. You can like whatever you want, obviously, I think it's just a useless thing to say. Think of one modern pop band that can't be described as "fun"

>I only like k-pop because it's fun
>>
>>53741245
It's especially useless when considering that fun really is entirely subjective. A lot of people describe trap as fun, but to me, listening to a generic beat with some mediocre rapping over it is just boring.
>>
>>53741245
I like you.
>>
>>53741245
>>53741272

tbh mate I don't even care enough to defend the fact that you falsely believe me to have misgivings about my choice in music
>>
>You will never steal a pair of Lavren's panties
>>
>>53741021
i've seen a few of their performances

they would be much better if the guy on the right would bounce around like a faggot during the performances
>>
>>53741325
wouldn't*
>>
>>53741346
It's actually really funny if you leave it as "would"

What band wouldn't be improved by a bouncing faggot?
>>
>>53741325
haha I called him out on it when I got signings and they all looked at me like I was a piece of shit
worth breh
>>
>>53741376
rude
>>
>>53741376
simply eric
>>
>>53741021
Looks like she's having monitor problems tbh, those terrified wild eyes after the first few seconds when she realises she can't hear shit.
>>
>>53741440
I'm impressed

I don't even like Radiohead much, but they played this concert after OKC where the monitors fucked up and they couldn't hear anything the entire time. You can watch the video, you can't even tell. Same thing the Beatles had to deal with through their entire career, and she's just in a little studio, man. Wearing headphones

Stop making excuses for her, she's just not that great
>>
>>53741467
>and she's just in a little studio, man. Wearing headphones
It's actually much more difficult in that situation, dipshit. There's no live instrumentation and the only thing they're hearing is what's in their headphones - that's their monitor.

That may or may not be what happened, but being on stage with live instruments is actually a lot easier to deal with if you've got no monitors. You've still got acoustic sounds you can follow. As long as the bass can hear the drums and the guitar can hear the bass and the singer can hear the guitar it's not that hard to wing it. The high school band I used to run sound for did it on a couple of occasions without breaking a sweat.

It's not even that bad a performance though, especially considering it's a fucking cover song. Most of the pop tarts on top 40 radio would give their metaphorical left nut to be able to find and maintain notes like that. She's not an opera star by any means, but a more than adequate singer, especially for the band she's in.
>>
>>53741021
shes a cunt that blocked me on ig because im not a feminist
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.