[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: record_store34x35-922x950.jpg (191 KB, 922x950) Image search: [Google]
record_store34x35-922x950.jpg
191 KB, 922x950
Could you help to name all the albums on the picture?
>>
>>53724709
Jackson Browne
Belle and Sebastian
Flaming Lips
Joni Mitchell
Peter Paul and Mary

anything I'm missing???
>>
>>53724744
Wow, big thanks to you
>>
>>53724744
bob dylan
>>
>>53724744
But what albums holding a boy and a girl on the right?
>>
this picture is killing me

oh man I just noticed that cross.

hnnng
>>
>>53724709
too many you can't see enough to name
>>
>>53725042
Belle And Sebastian - Tigermilk
>>
>Picking up the album to look at it.
>Not just quickly observing what it is, and check the price tag if it's of interest to you, before moving on.
>>
>>53724939
that's not an album
>>
>>53725683
hm
tigermilk - back wall behind the girl
>>
>>53725725
>not looking at each album that interests you despite the price tag
shiggy shiggy doo
>>
>>53725725
It's a woman, what do you expect? She's probably making sure that the album art matches her crosley so it looks good in the photos she'll post to instagram and tumblr.
>>
>>53725657
album in boys hands?
album in right girl hands?
>>
>>53725874
wow fucking sexist piece of shit
>>
>>53725961
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.