[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John or Paul? Who was the true leader of The Beatles? Who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: John Paul II beatles.jpg (21 KB, 310x455) Image search: [Google]
John Paul II beatles.jpg
21 KB, 310x455
John or Paul?
Who was the true leader of The Beatles?
Who was the better singer?
Who was the better songwriter?
Who was better looking?
>>
>>53701794
George
>>
>>53701794
>Who was the true leader of The Beatles?
John
>Who was the better singer?
Paul
>Who was the better songwriter?
John
>Who was better looking?
Paul
>>
File: ringo-peace.jpg (122 KB, 1400x814) Image search: [Google]
ringo-peace.jpg
122 KB, 1400x814
>>53701842
>not Ringo
>>
paul
ringo
ringo
ringo
ringo
>>
>>53701794

Paul
Technically, Paul. John could wrench your soul, though, Paul couldn't.
John
>Who was better looking?
George
>>
I don't know how anyone can hear Yesterday, I Want You (She's So Heavy), and Helter Skelter and still think Paul McCartney isn't an amazing vocalist and better than John Lennon who could only ever double track all the things.
>>
>>53702347
but I Want You was John's?
>>
>>53702436
>>53702347
*Oh Darling not I Want You
>>
>>53701842
This is the only correct answer
>>
Paul Mccartney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOu-SeWHgCs
>>
>>53701794
John up until Sgt Pepper, Paul from there on out
Tie
Tie
Who was better looking?
Paul
>>
paul
paul
paul/john tied; they only write clever songs at least paul was honest about that
john i guess
>>
>>53701794
Ringo
>>
paul on every count fuck off with this shit

also was the only one managed to squeeze out a decent fucking solo career which could stand beside the beatles at their best
it's all about RAM, my friends
>>
>>53701794
george
both john and paul, that's why the beatles were shit
george
george
george
>>
>>53701794
http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=53
>>
>>53702919

>decent solo career
>john is dead
>>
The
>>
>>53702919
goddang best opinion here. I can listen to that album literally anytime
>>
Paul is the Beatles soul.
>>
>>53702919
Ram, better than Imagine and Plastic Ono Band? You're fucking delusional...
>>
Liam Gallagher m8
>>
>>53703228
noel gallagher u cunt
>>
>>53701904
100% right answers here.
>>
>>53702995
No. George was the Beatles' soul. John was its heart. Paul was its mind.
>>
>>53701794
>John or Paul

>Who was the true leader of The Beatles
Paul. This is the only correct answer

Depends because they sang completely different songs, but i will go with John

Objectively, Paul. If you chart the solo careers of both of them it is obvious. John was nothing without the Beatles and resorted to pseudo-activism to sell records

Who was better looking?
John
>>
>>53701842
>hurr look at my special snowflake opinion
>>
>>53703242
fookin' hell m8
>>
>>53703318
why do you hate George that much?
>>
>>53701794
>John or Paul?
both.
that's why they broke up.
>>
>>53703318
Cmon bro George was brilliant.
>>
>>53701794
Ringo
Paul
Paul
>Who was better looking?
Stuart
>>
>>53703531
>>Who was the true leader of The Beatles?
>Ringo
what
>>
>>53703601
without ringo, no beatles. they all needed him. they all did stuff with him after they broke up.
>>
Why do Beatles threads still happen? Threads like these are especially bad because it's the same thing every time. Mostly votes for John or Paul with no reason as to why, some guy being funny and saying Ringo, some other guy being a special snowflake and picking George, some guy calling out the guy who picked George, someone joking that Paul is dead, it's the same thing every fucking time.

Beatles discussion has been done to death. This thread is playing out the exact same as any "Who was the best beatle!?!?" thread.
>>
>>53703808
>mostly votes for blank or blank
>no reason as to why
>some guy being funny and saying blank
>some other guy being a special snowflake and picking blank
>some other guy calling out the guy who picked blank

this applies to nearly all threads on this board.

it's a bunch of trendy teenagers arguing about subjective matters.

how new are you kiddo?
>>
>>53703808
THE
>>
>>53703808
ringo is still the leader
>>
>>53703945
But there are certain subject matters that are at least somewhat difficult to engage in outside of /mu/ or some other online forum dedicated to music. This is the fucking Beatles for chrissake. The fact that people aren't tired of talking about them just makes me feel like they never grew up with friends to talk with about the Beatles or something.

>>53704000
The Beatles are a fantastic band. It's just boring to talk about them. How does anybody find it fun anymore? Like, do you people listen to music in a fucking vacuum?

Nice trips btw.
>>
>>53704139
what is death grips threads

what is bandcamp threads where the same people post the same boring music they made

what is 3x3 threads where talking cat bob and malcom x wing and all those other loser trips post their boring charts and /mu/drones post their boring charts and say shit like

+ and -

and nothing more

what is this whole board

it's a huge circle jerk.

the only smidgen of new discussion is inspired by new releases. without new music being put out absolutely nothing new would ever be discussed
>>
>>53704139
>The Beatles are a fantastic band.
(Not true, by the way)
>>
>>53704300
and there's no original thoughts. everything is inspired by scaruffi, pitchfork, musicians whose quotes are stolen.

it's all recycled garbage discussion when there actually is articulated musical discussion (which is a rarity itself here)
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.