[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Meme Friends (Post-Rock/Dark Ambient/Dark Acoustic Album)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1
File: Archie02.jpg (300 KB, 630x968) Image search: [Google]
Archie02.jpg
300 KB, 630x968
The main thread and creation will take place on Saturday (2/21) @ 4:30 PM EST.

In the mean time let's try and make some names for the tracks.

We will not be using the traditional system, but leave name ideas below.

Track 1: Archie Rises from the Dead and Remembers that he was murdered and wants to find his killer [Post-Rock]
Track 2: Archie stumbles out of the grave yard and sees that the city is an absolute nightmare and crime is everywhere and he doesn't know where his friends are [Dark Acoustic, Very Moody]
Track 3: Archie starts looking for Robot Jones and finds out the Robots have taken over the city, he interrogates one and they tell him that nobody has seen him [Dark Ambient]
Track 4: Archie goes back to the street to look for Jones and starts thinking about the past [Dark Acoustic]
Track 5: Archie sees Jones and chases him and catches him [Post-Rock]
Track 6: Archie asks Jones where his friends are, he refuses to answer. Archie wastes Jones and realizes there's something wrong with him. [Dark Ambient]
Track 7: Archie blacks out and goes into thought. [Dark Acoustic w/ a Powerful Ambient Finisher]
Track 8: Archie wakes up and realizes it was a set up [Dark Ambient w/ Percussion and Glitchy Aspects]
Track 9: Archie starts fleeing. [Dark Acoustic with Percussion. Builds as it goes.]
Track 10: Archie is captured and Jone's second in command reveals that Jone's was never killed and the robots have taken over the whole world. [Post-Rock]
>>
Penis
>>
>>53594903
Great name pal. :)
>>
Track 3: Close, But No Mr. Jones
>>
4. Seeing Visions
6. Sudden Realization
7. Falling
8. Plot Twist (part 1)
10. Plot Twist (part 2)
>>
Track 1: Life For A Life
>>
Track 2: A Bad Day In Meme Town
>>
Track 5: Pursuit for Jones
Track 7: The Mind of Mr. Andrews
>>
sage for spam
>>
>>53595000
trips confirm
>>
All great names so far guys
>>
>>53595116
even >>53594903?
>>
>>53594903
Best name itt

I'll claim track 10 and call it Medabots
>>
>>53595132
Sometimes I like to forget things. Sometimes I like to believe memes can be used for the greater good.
>>
2.Ant's Eyes
3.Little Man Broke'n Big Town
7.A Fuckedbrian's Lament
9.Drag Me Back To The Ground
>>
Track 4: Recollection
Track 5: ...Through Cracks In The Crowd
Track 6: Tectonic Shift
Track 7: Drifting Between
Track 8: Bamboozled! Hornswoggled! Flimflammed!
Track 9: Against The Grain
Track 10: Totality
>>
Meme Town in Ruins
>>
Track 3: Intelligent Omnidirectional Androids (I.O.A.)
>>
Eat Shit
>>
eh for track 8

Jughead Punches Me In The Neck
>>
>>53595502
edgy
>>
I will compile the best of these for a temp track list soon, but we can still do more
>>
>>53595502
We already did that for the D&B album :^)
>>
I want 6.
>Who the fuck are you? (I walked Bob Dylan on stage)
>>
Track 7 names:
Internal Bleeding
Whatever Happened?
District Morale
>>
>>53595624
I think somebody already might be doing six, but be around in the thread if you wanna claim it. Also we've used that name already.
>>
>>53595624
Too bad i already made 6.
https://soundcloud.com/lionweed/sudden-realization
>>
>>53595677
>>53595624
There's plenty of tracks. But I might add on since we seem to be running short with all the things people wanna claim.
>>
Have people claimed stuff already?
>>
track 1
my eyes
track 2
whats in those hands
track 3
a grey milk carton
track 4
stop looking at me
track 5
damn it legs
track 6
grab your coat and shake you
track 7
no more men
track 8
old drug punching me in the neck
track 9
the grey ocean
track 10
those charming grey eyes
>>
>>53595677
Dang. Oh well, no sweat man.
>>
>>53595752
tbh all of these names are hilarious and I'd use almost all of them if I could

I'm still set on Medabots
>>
>>53595786
thanks fam

medabots is a fucking kneeslap
>>
>>53595758
Good luck man, can't wait to hear what you do.
>>
>>53595660
>>53595735
I'm going to start on something for track 3 on Monday and hopefully catch the thread on Saturday. Fingers crossed nobody has already started that one.

I've never contributed to anything life this before so I'm not sure what process you guys follow.
>>
>>53595892
It was made, but don't worry I'll make a spot open for a second part for your track or the other that will fit with the theme nice and snug.
>>
Guys if there are any suggestions for story events in between what I already have, suggest away. A longer track list would be nice!
>>
>>53595892
Also we run it like most /mu/ makes album threads. But we use quality control and focus on making music appealing to listen to.

Past works of ours: https://thememefriends.bandcamp.com
My personal fav (largely considered the best too): https://thememefriends.bandcamp.com/album/reason-333
>>
>>53596257
Thanks man, appreciate it. If it's already done then at least there's a safety net in case my track turns out to suck.

Gonna check out the previous works tomorrow
>>
>>53596602
Alright, I think they're pretty good. Just avoid the Hip-Hop Album and The Generic EDM Album.

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/CtrlMaster/meme_friends_albums__worst_to_best_/
>>
>>53596681
Thanks again.

I do like my EDM generic though.
>>
>>53596795
Yeah no problem. Enjoy. Hope to see you Saturday.

If you wanna be on the messaging list either message us at Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/poopoomusic

or join the Last.fm Group (The Better Option)

http://www.last.fm/group/The+Meme+Friends!
>>
lost archie rip
>>
Current Tracklist:

1. "Life For A Life (Archie's Rebirth)" [COMPLETE]
Archie Rises from the Dead and Remembers that he was murdered and wants to find his killer [Post-Rock]

2. "Meme Town in Ruins"
Archie stumbles out of the graveyard and sees that the city is an absolute nightmare and crime is everywhere and he doesn't know where his friends are [Dark Acoustic, Very Moody, Guitar Preferably]

3. "Close, But No Mr. Jones" [COMPLETE]
Archie starts looking for Robot Jones and finds out the Robots have taken over the city, he interrogates one and they tell him that nobody has seen him [Dark Ambient]

4. "Recollection"
Archie goes back to the street to look for Jones and starts thinking about the past [Dark Acoustic]

5. "Into the Alley" [CLAIMED]
Archie sees a shadow go into an alley and walks into the alley to see who it was. [Dark Ambient]

6. "Pursuit for Jones" [COMPLETE]
Archie sees it was really Jones and chases him and catches him [Post-Rock]

7. "Tectonic Shift" [COMPLETE]
Archie asks Jones where his friends are, he refuses to answer. Archie wastes Jones and realizes there's something wrong with him. [Dark Ambient]

8. "Falling" [CLAIMED]
Archie blacks out and goes into thought. [Dark Acoustic w/ a Powerful Ambient Finisher]

9. "Whatever Happened?"
Archie starts fading out of his dream. [Dark but Dreamy Acoustic Guitar with Light Percussion]

10. "Old Drug Punching Me in the Neck" [CLAIMED]
Archie fully wakes up and realizes it was a set up. [Dark Ambient w/ Percussion and Glitchy Aspects]

11. "Archie's Confusion"
Archie is scrambling for what to do, he finds and underground tunnel and starts going through it. [Post-Rock]

12. "Drag Me Back To The Ground" [CLAIMED]
Archie starts fleeing from the tunnel. [Dark Acoustic with Percussion. Builds as it goes.]

13. "It Was the Medabots (The Truth is Revealed)" [CLAIMED]
Archie is captured and Jone's second in command reveals that Jone's was never killed and the robots have taken over the whole world. [Post-Rock]
>>
>>53599182
Can I claim track 2?

How do you submit it, just a mediafire link in the next thread?
>>
>>53599324
Yeah, the real thread will be on Saturday. These threads are just us doing stuff like Tracklist. We'll probably have 2-3 more threads before the final thread for this.

Also if you can use WAV that'd be preferable.
>>
>>53599361
Alright, sign me up! I'll try to make it interesting.
>>
>>53599182
Wow those parenthesis at the end of the last track.

Why. This isn't Inuyasha. That's redundant as hell. "It Was the Medabots" is fine enough. That already reveals the truth.
>>
>>53599480
Cool, can't wait to hear.
>>
>>53599531
I'll change that
>>
>>53600081
Thank you
>>
>>53599182
can i snag 11
>>
>>53599182
Can I claim track 4?
>>
>>53600610
>>53600742
Sure, make sure to try and closely follow the theme. Also please no audio bombs, etc.

Keep me updated, we'll make threads through out the week.
>>
As of now, no more tracks are left. I'm adding more guys, I know a lot of you wanna help. This is becoming a challenge though. The story can only stretch so much though.
>>
Bumping this again. Any possibility of additional story ideas guys?

>>53599182
>>
Track 9: And here at the Riverdale Institutional Bank of Time, we find ourselves reflecting, finding out that in fact, we came back
Track 10: We were always coming back
>>
>>53602004
0. One last milkshake...
Decaying thoughts rattle around in Archie's unconscious mind, thoughts of a time gone by and desires left unfulfilled. Little does he realise, his body has once more began to function. [Ambient intro, airy at first but finishes dark]
>>
>>53602488
I actually like this a lot, I think I'll change it to acoustic though as it'd fit the intro I already made and somebody else was wanting an acoustic track. So that'll be what I give them.

Still could use more tracks, but thanks for this one though.
>>
>>53602546
14. The Second Track
Meanwhile in Riverdale...
(Kinda shitty idea but it seems kind of nifty to maybe reference the first track of the first album and also just as a bridging piece into the second album)
>>
>>53602748
The Second Album is about Archie breaking out of The Robot's area and learning a secret (which will be revealed then)

The third album is the event after that
>>
>>53602748
I like this idea though. I might do something similar to this. Thanks fam.
>>
This album is gonna be dope
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.