[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I keep it 300 >Like the Romans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1372436382375.png (112 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
1372436382375.png
112 KB, 220x321
>I keep it 300
>Like the Romans
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>i only listen to Eminem, Mac Miller, and Logic
>>
literally never gets old
>>
File: kanye west pre millenia.jpg (30 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
kanye west pre millenia.jpg
30 KB, 500x496
>>53571750
>everyone who hates Kanye is a small dicked white boi
>I take black dick up the ass daily and defend my master online
>>
>you're a big guy
>for you
>>
Why nobody ever asked him about these lines?
>>
>>53570881
I know that dude his name's Forrest. Where's that picture from?
>>
300 in roman numerals is CCC
he keeps it Calm Cool and Collected
>>
>>53572010

kek
>>
this line isn’t a mistake, but Kanye simply making his own reality, showing how the media can change reality
>>
>>53572003
post facebook before I hook you in the gabber m8
>>
>>53572010
lol
>>
>I got stacks so high they call me Mufasa
>>
>>53572010
>People actually believe this
I guess occam's razor doesn't matter when you're too busy sucking your idol's dick
>>
>>53572010
loving this overanalyzing pasta tbh
>>
"Hey, I'm on the top just like toupee/Hey, I'm in her mouth just like toothpaste."

birdman fittin get rich w rich homie quan spittin lines like that
>>
>You grew up on J. Lo, Timberlands by Manolo now
>Till one day I put an angel in your ultra sound

>Baby, we should hit the south of France
>So you could run around without them pants

>My trophy on that Bound bike, I gave you only pipe
>If people don't hate then it won't be right
>>
>>53572010
Romans weren't calm, cool and collected though
>>
One of the biggest confidence boosters for me are people who can't appreciate Kanye West. I know it's not your choice and that you feel really strongly about your point of view and could argue for hours about why you're right and I'm wrong, but ultimately, you are quite simply an inferior being with an inability to appreciate true art.

You will never realize that you're wrong. You'll live out your days on a lower plane of existence and this fills me with an immense sense of security and well-being. No matter what my shortfalls in life, I am able to see and feel true genius when it is in front of me.

I'd pity you if I wasn't so busy rejoicing in my own enlightenment.
>>
File: yebrew.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
yebrew.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
GOD GOD GOD GOD DOG GOD
10/10 lyricist of all time, so deep.
>>
>>53572374

what is this cp from originally, pink floyd?
>>
File: fedo.jpg (61 KB, 465x720) Image search: [Google]
fedo.jpg
61 KB, 465x720
>>53572374
M'lady.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.