[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never be her boyfriend >tfw she won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Annie.jpg (13 KB, 410x264) Image search: [Google]
Annie.jpg
13 KB, 410x264
>tfw you'll never be her boyfriend
>tfw she won't ask your opinion on new songs and lyrics
>tfw she'll never write songs about you or include little private jokes in the liner notes
>tfw she'll never come to you when she's sad
>tfw you'll never tell her everything's going to be alright
>>
I want her guitar.
>>
>>53556061
Won't have to listen to her play terrible music, so it's a fair tradeoff.
>>
>>53556061
If I got within ten meters of that bitch I'd snap her fucking neck and watch the CSF leak out then stomp her head in.
>>
her dad is in prison and she tours and records constantly, dating this chick would be hard as fuck.
>>
She's gay.

Though you don't have to be her boyfriend for her to write songs about you. She wrote a song about Alan Del Rio. Though while not in a relationship they've been friends since they were kids so unless you have a time machine that's out of the question too.

Carrie and her were sending song stuff back and forth when they were together and she's thanked on the new album.
>>
>>53556061
>waiting for someone to ask you to be their boyfriend
I think I understand why you're single anon. nobody likes a man with no balls
>>
>>53556061
>tfw you'll never smell her butthole in the hotel room the morning before the show
>>
>>53556119
what the fuck is wrong with you???
>>
>>53556193
true, but my master stalke status ensures that when she leaves the room, I'll strip the bed and have the sheets for my collection
>>
File: 148_1img_0331_d_lb.jpg (202 KB, 1794x1200) Image search: [Google]
148_1img_0331_d_lb.jpg
202 KB, 1794x1200
she deserves a man like me
>>
>>53556217
Fuck off.
>>
>>53556348
Why are you still here?
>>
>>53556383
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>53556465
MY EDGE READINGS ARE OFF THE CHARTS!
>>
>>53556146
What has her dad being in prison got to do with anything?
>>
>>53556119
kek, what the fuck man
>>
So anyway

When is that deluxe edition getting released?
>>
>>53556274
shes gay tho
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.