[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Dear Kanye West It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 936full-shirley-manson.jpg (143 KB, 760x1078) Image search: [Google]
936full-shirley-manson.jpg
143 KB, 760x1078
"Dear Kanye West
It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry.
You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK.
You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt.
In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own.
Grow up and stop throwing your toys around.
You are making yourself look like a complete twat.
Ps.I am pretty certain Beyonce doesn't need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she's got everything covered perfectly well on her own." - Shirley Manson

I forgot how based she was. Why don't we worship her again?
>>
>>53481979
If she actually said this then she is based as fuck

holy shit
>>
>>53482005
it's on here facebook page
>>
Incoming rampant misogyny from the KIDF
>>
She needs to check her white privilege.
>>
"I hate boys who are afraid of pee and shit and menstrual blood. I want a guy that will let me pee in his belly button.” - Shirley Manson
>>
>>53482026
>unironically using the term misogyny

thanks for giving me the option to filter you
>>
File: bum_of_the_year.jpg (20 KB, 145x285) Image search: [Google]
bum_of_the_year.jpg
20 KB, 145x285
2,022 hours in MSPaint.
>>
God she was so fucking cute.
>>
>>53481979
Fookin' love that woman.

>Why don't we worship her again?
/mu/ really should. Garbage is patrician as fuck.
>>
literally who?
>>
I'm still convinced Kanye is just doing a gimmick where he does ridiculous things so people keep talking about him and he remains relevant, and the fact that he can STILL get so many people going is really impressive
>>
>>53482611
>Shirley Manson

Underage b&
>>
>>53482484
>liking le gran turismo music
>>
>>53482098
>Not wanting her to pee on you

What are you, gay?
>>
i wub it when it rains
>>
>>53482714
>knowing their music was featured in gran turismo
>>
>>53481979
Why'd she call him talented? Why is she talking to an angry black man?
>>
>>53482968
because he is talented.
>>
post her feet plz
>>
File: garbageband.jpg (17 KB, 404x261) Image search: [Google]
garbageband.jpg
17 KB, 404x261
Garbage 9/10
Version 2.0 7/10
Beautiful Garbage 7/10
Bleed Like Me 6/10
Not Your Kind of People 8/10
>>
>>53482653
This. Just wait till he's old and no one will care anymore, he'll pull something worth a million keks.
>>
>>53481979
lol garbage is actually momcore
>>
>>53482005
why? ive heard thousands of retards say the exact same thing. thats not a unique opinion. i dont see why anyone gives a shit about some shitty washed up momrockers opinion. especially when she says the exact same thing as everyones been saying.
>>
>>53482653

So you think he's literally "lol I was just pretending to be retarded" the person?
>>
>no talent thot doesn't understand a joke
wow this is the first time this has ever happened
>>
>>53483022
Switch the scores for 'Beautiful' and 'Bleed' and you'll be accurate af.
>>
>>53483051
who fucking cares
>>
>>53482944
>not knowing their music was in gran turismo
>>
>>53482968
Becoz she is white
>>
>>53483208
apparently u did bitch ass nigga
>>
Kanye west obviously has aspergers. stop picking on him.
>>
>>53483124
Not exactly, but if you're in a business like music where so many artists go out of style and/or fade into obscurity relatively quickly it's to your benefit to do things that are out of the ordinary to grab attention, and if attention is what you want then it's even more to your benefit to do things that make people angry, because conflict breeds conversation, which is free advertising. And regardless of whether or not he's doing it on purpose that's pretty much exactly how it's happened.
>>
>>53483226
>playing gran turismo
>shaming people for liking a patrician band
You should be exiled.
>>
>>53483273
HAHA U GOT ME BUDDY XD
>>
>>53482242
kek
>>
>>53483112
/THREAD

People disrepescting the BasedGod allthrough this bitch
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.