[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RDJ Appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: rdj.jpg (27 KB, 260x330) Image search: [Google]
rdj.jpg
27 KB, 260x330
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/feb/08/grammys-2105-syro-by-aphex-twin-wins-danceelectronic-album-of-the-year

Praise RDJ!
>>
why no celebratory Soundcloud tracks Mr Jams?
>>
>the other options
Was there really any contest? Not to diminish it; I'm more surprised he was nominated than him actually winning. The win seems more like an acknowledgement of RDJ being back in the game than anything, not something that everyone will always bring up or think of when discussing or listening to his music.

congrats mr jamz <3
>>
I'm glad he won it and I hope he keeps on releasing amazing material
>>
>>53460781
"LOL what a shit award"
>>
>>53460905
kek. I could imagine him saying that
>>
A lot of people say Syro is his worst album yet. I thought it was good.
>>
>>53460993
Debatable, but it's still better than the other albums it competed with for the award.
>>
File: YjRnMPW.jpg (73 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
YjRnMPW.jpg
73 KB, 711x711
You've NEVER seen RDJ and Burial in the same room together.

You've NEVER seen RDJ and Boards of Canada in the same room together.

You've NEVER seen RDJ and Obama in the same room together.

You've NEVER seen RDJ and The Illuminati in the same room together.

THINK about it.

RDJ may be busier than we think.........
>>
>>53461034
i miss those mid to late 00's days where there were a great deal of people on forums who truly believed that richard was behind burial
>>
File: lel.png (4 KB, 428x53) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
4 KB, 428x53
Kek
>>
>>53461233
their right tho, thee arnt even any drops

deadmau5 is the goat of all time no offence to skrillex i really love him but deadmau5 is just the best k
>>
File: kekek.png (4 KB, 425x39) Image search: [Google]
kekek.png
4 KB, 425x39
>>53461331
wers meh drups dude
>>
>>53461366
afex twins is total garbage, it's mad boring and shit or just random drums and what the fuck is with all these slow ass keyboard trax liek is this the 1800s
>>
>>53461034
but that's only because Richard doesn't go into rooms that have other people in them
>>
>>53461548
Bruh dis is garbage! Deadmau5 is teh only inovative autist!

Honestly, this is how I imagine every EDM fanboy sounds like when they bitch. They think they know what they're talking about because they use words like, melody, beat, or rhythm. It's stupid.
>>
Reminder that if you give a shit about this then you're giving the Grammy's credence as a legitimate source of music accolades, instead of the industry circlejerk it is
>>
I'd rather listen to the lush landscapes Richard makes than listen to shit "producers" like Zedd, Skrillex, or David Guetta anyday.

>"ugh, Aphex fans are such hipsters"

RDJ is God among the entire Electronica community.

seriously though, who wants to listen to the same shit over and over again e.g teh dreps?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.